Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Cat mighta busted her tail :( its all floppy about 2 inches from the end and i can feel a separation in the vertebra. She seems ok, but gotta go get it checked out just to be safe.

Wonder if another animal took a grab at her and crunched her tail. No bleeding or cuts or anything, but its definitely broken.

Cat mighta busted her tail :( its all floppy about 2 inches from the end and i can feel a separation in the vertebra. She seems ok, but gotta go get it checked out just to be safe.

Wonder if another animal took a grab at her and crunched her tail. No bleeding or cuts or anything, but its definitely broken.
Oh no!

im reviewing my security camera footage, which in reality just identifies the cats as motion detected for like 90% of the events, to see if i can identify the time window in which she got hurt.

You're as crazy as me. I'd totally do the same thing.
seriously, ever since i got it running, most the motion alerts i get are "pet". The software im running has some intelligence to it, and it identifies "person, pet, vehicle, or object". ITs just the damn cats all day long wandering around setting it off.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
seriously, ever since i got it running, most the motion alerts i get are "pet". The software im running has some intelligence to it, and it identifies "person, pet, vehicle, or object". ITs just the damn cats all day long wandering around setting it off.
Ours does that recognition thing too... Nest.

im reviewing my security camera footage, which in reality just identifies the cats as motion detected for like 90% of the events, to see if i can identify the time window in which she got hurt.
no dice on this. The only cat that ever shows up is Cup, and she has a very precise schedule and shows up on the camera at 10:30am, and 2:45pm each day. On the money.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi