Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

It's supposed to help with inflammation, so possibly. Since Diego is the size of a cat, the bottle will last you about a year with twice daily dosing.

FWIW, Bane seems way more awake and active.

team_bane_womens_boy_brief.jpg

Because you cat causes the universe to go black and white?

That would terrify the shit out of me too.

You know how things get blurry, screen starts to shake etc. in horror movies / games? It's just like that.

It starts to play a terrifying soundtrack when she enters the room. Haven't found the source yet.

Son of a dick, 3rd attempt failed. Mother fucker is going to starve to death. And this time we tried with 3 people.

I need a pole with a net. Or I'm going to hit her in the head with my slingshot and incapacitate the bitch. There was blood on her mouth today.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Son of a dick, 3rd attempt failed. Mother fucker is going to starve to death. And this time we tried with 3 people.

I need a pole with a net. Or I'm going to hit her in the head with my slingshot and incapacitate the bitch. There was blood on her mouth today.
:(

ThrowNet.jpg

Betting she'd slice this sucker up

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

This is why everyone should own a net gun.

I want the cops to use non-lethal weapons such as net guns (like in the cartoons, maybe with weights around the bottom to slow the guy down). Of course I have no idea if these type of things actually exist; @gee may have to make them.

I’ve seen two non-lethal Weapons that should be used immediately, if not for the safety of the perp, but for comedic effect.

1) Douses the perp with expanding foam that hardens quickly, simultaneously enveloping the perp to restrict movement and molding a statue of the Michelin Man.

2) Shoots an invisible sound wave (when shot through fog, it looks like a smoke ring) that hits the perp in the torso region, creating, ahem, intestinal discomfort.

Imagine robbing a bank, getting hit with a sound wave and the foam at the same time, shitting pants while the dye pack explodes. Gold.

I’ve seen two non-lethal Weapons that should be used immediately, if not for the safety of the perp, but for comedic effect.

1) Douses the perp with expanding foam that hardens quickly, simultaneously enveloping the perp to restrict movement and molding a statue of the Michelin Man.

2) Shoots an invisible sound wave (when shot through fog, it looks like a smoke ring) that hits the perp in the torso region, creating, ahem, intestinal discomfort.

Imagine robbing a bank, getting hit with a sound wave and the foam at the same time, shitting pants while the dye pack explodes. Gold.

im pretty sure they did #1 to the hulk in one of the early not-good hulk movies.

So great, we need these for the popo