Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

And now we know how the everglades became a reptilian war zone.
No kidding. It sucks.

Mine died in a tragic car accident in Texas. She escaped her cage and tried to cross the street and a car hit her. Which had to be scary for the driver seeing this huge snake in a suburb neighborhood.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
No kidding. It sucks.

Mine died in a tragic car accident in Texas. She escaped her cage and tried to cross the street and a car hit her. Which had to be scary for the driver seeing this huge snake in a suburb neighborhood.

Thanks for turning this story sad, yo.

Well, not really sad. It's still just a snake.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
One time at this camp there was a snake on the road and these kids were scared so some fucker in a truck showed his serious masculinity by running the thing over. The back of it popped, it was still alive so my friends and I lopped its head off with a shovel and put it in the woods.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
One time at this camp there was a snake on the road and these kids were scared so some fucker in a truck showed his serious masculinity by running the thing over. The back of it popped, it was still alive so my friends and I lopped its head off with a shovel and put it in the woods.
[GIPHY="the magic of Pennsylvania"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/pKtYeskDi6SWc/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

She's only 6.

Is it something that will pass or they can fix with meds? I had to take one of my Boston's into the Vet on Monday because he had been yelping in pain off and on all weekend. I called during the weekend and they said as long as he was eating and drinking just give him a bit of Tylenol and come in Monday AM. I thought he was fucked up bad but it ended up being he strained his neck muscle somehow so they put him on muscle relaxers and pain pills. Much better now thank god.

Is it something that will pass or they can fix with meds? I had to take one of my Boston's into the Vet on Monday because he had been yelping in pain off and on all weekend. I called during the weekend and they said as long as he was eating and drinking just give him a bit of Tylenol and come in Monday AM. I thought he was fucked up bad but it ended up being he strained his neck muscle somehow so they put him on muscle relaxers and pain pills. Much better now thank god.

as humans we always end up assuming the worst with our pets, as they cant tell us whats wrong.

fuck that dude. Many years ago, i saw a truck full of kids purposely swerve to hit a fox crossing the road at the base of my driveway, all jeering and laughing. I had to put it down after. If id had the shovel with me when they did it would have gone through the back window of their car

fuck that dude. Many years ago, i saw a truck full of kids purposely swerve to hit a fox crossing the road at the base of my driveway, all jeering and laughing. I had to put it down after. If id had the shovel with me when they did it would have gone through the back window of their car

• Gravy
Oh I mis-read, sorry hoggs. Good of you to help put it out of its misery. And then smack that guy with the shovel

• Gravy
One time at this camp

there was a snake on the road and these kids were scared so some fucker in a truck showed his serious masculinity by running the thing over. The back of it popped, it was still alive so my friends and I lopped its head off with a shovel and put it in the woods.

6/10 camp story.

Just sayin'

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
as humans we always end up assuming the worst with our pets, as they cant tell us whats wrong.

One night, during her last weeks, Meerkat was sitting on my lap and I was playing games.

Suddenly, her head dropped, and I mean she dropped dead. I though "Ok she's sick but how can she die at an instant like this????"

Apparently she just fell asleep. Sigh...

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
6/10 camp story.

Just sayin'
I was like 12.

Years later four of us would go through 10g in a single, nonstop bong sesh before the bunk bed we were on collapsed. Then we all passed out in the same queen bed.
One time at band camp...
Hoggz original instrument is something brass I believe...
Trombone