Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Oh gosh. I feel your pain, boo. Crazy how these little fur bodies mean so much. :(

When we lost our last cat to urinary disease stuff, he would always wrap his large fat body around my head every night. Sometimes would bathe me and get his tongue stuck in my long hair. After he passed, it was SO. FUCKING. HARD. not having him there every night.

*pat pat pat* Wake up, Mac!

Damn. I wish we were closer, we'd understand each other. @nukes too. You people encouraged me to do the last thing I could do for her. I'm forever thankful.

The cat is almost 6 and she is just now accepting the fact that letting me clean out her eye boogers feels good in the long run

Come do our cats... we can't stand to do it. Eww.

I have to use eyedrops for MacMac since she came home with me. 4 times a day, 2 different medications 2x drops each time.

She got used to it mostly, but she still hates it when I try to clean an eye booger once in a while.

My poor cat is sick. She has bladder stones but her platelet count is super low so she's on steroids in hope that she will be able to have surgery. She's peeing all over the place and I know its because peeing hurts, and it really sucks.
Oh no! :( How old is she now?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi