Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Between you and Wickie I dunno man. The two of you may have to take alternate days and every other Sunday.
I think you were made for @APRIL tho you have the @fly beard, write code, and breathe in cat fur. It's a match made in CatVen.

Ive known @APRIL long enough to realize shes just toying with both of them and just trying to work out a situation to where she can drop a Cleveland steamer on them for lolz
THen shed just go home and beat off

Wait a sec, is Wicky hitting on ape too? What the fuck?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
More!
3840e93981821cfdb504e04c1b79a690.jpg
443c7378ba4c47c97d2e4d690f35c370.jpg
8496c111f5a1be6813cbdfb182e04da2.jpg
370ac43b4edeaaa4fd881854384a8352.jpg

Remember when you and Bane fought constantly. He would just walk by and fuck you up.

Its a super complicated relationship.
You're not kitten.

Every night he comes to bed and sleeps on my side, spooned in, then he gets up a handful of times in the middle of the night because he's old and has to pee. He comes back to bed and loudly meows (he's mostly deaf) for me to pick up the covers and let him back under. I'm not allowed to lay the other direction because he wants to be spooned. He will yell under the sheets until I flip over.

We forget what it's like to sleep through the night.

But I love him dearly.

You're not kitten.

Every night he comes to bed and sleeps on my side, spooned in, then he gets up a handful of times in the middle of the night because he's old and has to pee. He comes back to bed and loudly meows (he's mostly deaf) for me to pick up the covers and let him back under. I'm not allowed to lay the other direction because he wants to be spooned. He will yell under the sheets until I flip over.

But I love him dearly.

Meerkat used to wake me up, patting my face for no reason in the middle of the night. Or just walking straight over my head because she wanted to get to the other side.

There were times I wouldn't sleep for a week straight, yet I never kicked her out.

I'd rather never get a good nights sleep ever again than this...

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Meerkat used to wake me up, patting my face for no reason in the middle of the night. Or just walking straight over my head because she wanted to get to the other side.

There were times I wouldn't sleep for a week straight, yet I never kicked her out.

I'd rather never get a good nights sleep ever again than this...
Oh gosh. I feel your pain, boo. Crazy how these little fur bodies mean so much. :(

When we lost our last cat to urinary disease stuff, he would always wrap his large fat body around my head every night. Sometimes would bathe me and get his tongue stuck in my long hair. After he passed, it was SO. FUCKING. HARD. not having him there every night.

*pat pat pat* Wake up, Mac!

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
You're not kitten.

But I love him dearly.

does he not know how to jump?

Also, your cat wakes you up more times during the night that my kid does. Think about that.

You're not kitten.

But I love him dearly.

Hahah remember that time he hit me because I was in his spot.

My poor cat is sick. She has bladder stones but her platelet count is super low so she's on steroids in hope that she will be able to have surgery. She's peeing all over the place and I know its because peeing hurts, and it really sucks.