Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Thread Americans love cats more than their own country.

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by Maureen, Mar 10, 2011.

1. cool:D

nukes gravied this.
  2. Get bent, the rescuers need to know what theyre getting into or those poor neurotic pooches will end up coming right back even more screwed up

nukes and adi gravied this.
  3. You are ignorant.

4. Look whos talking

HipHugHer and nukes gravied this.
  5. that is true but i have seen cases where they adjust pretty well baba :) warren's bigger pup is a rescued dog, the heartless motherfuckers mistreated him and then abandoned him he's a cuddle whore now lol

6. have seen a few dogs who were too freaked out though,

7. once a bunch of us had to save a pup from the drainage pipe at worli sea face, we had to be careful because once he was out he got scared and almost bit us

nukes gravied this.
  8. Shhh! We dont want potential owners to know theyll have abandonment issues to work on & overcome

nukes and adi gravied this.
  9. ok
    ill end with this, the worst bastards here are the ones who abandon the pups when they get pregnant, madarchods

nukes and Ledboots gravied this.
  10. Wild rescue for the win .

I can hear a kitten fainting from a thousand yards enclosed in a garage .

Shelters like me , Cats adore me , some heroes have capes covered in fur .

Queue the superman theme!

/flies off into catnip farm sunset

Ledboots, MacG, HipHugHer and 1 other person gravied this.
  11. Bahhh, bad news travels in 3s. One of my mom's cats had to be put down today. Pancreatic cancer, tumor the size of a chicken's egg inside the cat. I'm gunna miss visiting that cat. She wasn't very old, like 10 or 11. She was polydactyl with two extra toes on the each front paw and also had dew claws in on her rear paws, which is really weird. My mom has lost 3 cats in 2 years, two to cancer and one to a stroke or heart attack. Why can't cats live longer? :(

[​IMG]

Also fuck cancer.

HipHugHer, Ledboots and APRIL gravied this.
  12. She's barfing in God's shoes now.

Also, fuck cancer.

HipHugHer and Frau Blugher gravied this.
  13. :( *hugs* to you guys

Ledboots gravied this.
  14. What a magnificent cat. I'm sure she was a grade - A asshole of a cat like all cats should be.

Fuck cancer, fuck kidney failure, fuck every single damn thing that kills cats. Also, fuck you too @Darth Handsome, just because.

HipHugHer, APRIL and nukes gravied this.
  15. Times like these, I could hug you and literally not be able to get an erection.

16. BULLSHIT!

HipHugHer and MacG gravied this.
  17. Shut up nukes, I'm trying to conquer the fort from the inside by melting her heart.

Of course I'd still be poking her around if I were to hug her. I'm trying to be romantic.

18. Omfg You rascal.

HipHugHer, Ledboots and MacG gravied this.
  19. Between you and Wickie I dunno man. The two of you may have to take alternate days and every other Sunday.
    I think you were made for @APRIL tho you have the @fly beard, write code, and breathe in cat fur. It's a match made in CatVen.

HipHugHer and APRIL gravied this.
  20. Ive known @APRIL long enough to realize shes just toying with both of them and just trying to work out a situation to where she can drop a Cleveland steamer on them for lolz
    THen shed just go home and beat off

Jehannum gravied this.