Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Oh man, it's the same then.

I don't know what to do, when to do.

When did you decide the pain was too much? How was he? I'm dying on the inside a little bit more every time I see her. :(
im sorry macg baba any advice i have is shit as i have never had a pet, big hug

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Thanks baba. I don't think I've ever been this sad in my life, and I almost killed myself once because of sadness and loniless during military service.
weve all prob been there or at least thought about it baba but something kept me going and i know it will keep you going and i think it is the fact that we both prob know people who have been through way greater pains and they are still going
..and the fact that there will be other cats that need good buddies like you:):heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and MacG
weve all prob been there or at least thought about it baba but something kept me going and i know it will keep you going and i think it is the fact that we both prob know people who have been through way greater pains and they are still going
..and the fact that there will be other cats that need good buddies like you:):heart:

Yeah. A friend of mine lost his father only to lose his grandmother a week later.

Shit sucks, life goes on.

Yeah. A friend of mine lost his father only to lose his grandmother a week later.

Shit sucks, life goes on.
my friend he lost his parents and sister in a train accident and a few years later his brother died in a bike accident he is one of the strongest people i know he has hardly gone through one day without thinking about it and that must be fucking heavy

Oh man, it's the same then.

I don't know what to do, when to do.

When did you decide the pain was too much? How was he? I'm dying on the inside a little bit more every time I see her. :(
Hardest decision we've ever had was deciding the time. It's going to hurt, it's going to be inevitable, but it will be the right thing to do if she is terminal and in so much pain.

You won't feel that you did the right thing for a long time, but the logical part of you will slowly make sense of it all and you'll see you gave her something she needed. Just be there with her.

Ugh, old feelings are surfacing. :( :( :(

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
giphy.gif

Hardest decision we've ever had was deciding the time. It's going to hurt, it's going to be inevitable, but it will be the right thing to do if she is terminal and in so much pain.

You won't feel that you did the right thing for a long time, but the logical part of you will slowly make sense of it all and you'll see you gave her something she needed. Just be there with her.

Ugh, old feelings are surfacing. :( :( :(

Ape. Damn. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: adi