Thread  American babies are doomed!

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
take your bebes out of amercuuuh

What's the best country in the world to raise a child?
If you factor in such qualities as safety, gender equality, green living, family friendly laws and human rights, dont look to Trumplandia.

The US came in at number 18 for best country to raise a child, beaten by many countries in Europe, Canada (duh) and Australia (even tho it’s on fire, it’s still better).

save your babies
c7cc45594576078b2df1ab6e2132f70e.jpg

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

If you factor in such qualities as safety, gender equality, green living, family friendly laws and human rights, dont look to Trumplandia.

The US came in at number 18 for best country to raise a child, beaten by many countries in Europe, Canada (duh) and Australia (even tho it’s on fire, it’s still better).

save your babies

Hell, it costs so damn much to even give birth in the US that I'm not surprised we're nowhere near the top.

Japan makes sex robots so people don't even have to tolerate each other long enough to procreate.

save your babies

haven't you heard, America eats its' young! next!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
honestly
the thought that your children have to use bulletproof backpacks and have ACTIVE SHOOTER drills is soooooo insane to me!

I remember drills for fire and bombs. (secretly, that's the real reason they call us "baby boomers"! ;))
during bomb drills we would huddle up in the school basement and pretend Hitler was treating us like France and inhale fresh asbestos into our tiny lungs. all while enduring 120dB fallout sirens and 300 children screaming WTF!!! no hints, no warning, just WHOOOOOOOOAAAA

Our town had those fallout shelter signs on various buildings. If you got caught in a nuclear attack you could just duck into the library.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas