Thread  American babies are doomed!

I think it was Jews and showers. The porta potty/gloryhole is almost a shower in shape and confinement. But nukes is only part Jew so I guess he got over that.

Not just showers, but also rooms hooked up to truck exhaust. There were dozens of ovens and thousands of bodies were disposed of that way.

But I digress

@nukes

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Far be it for me to start an argument with wetwillepedia

:bast:
Hey, my maternal grandfather went to the camps. HE got out alive but yeah, my brothers and I read a lot of the books regarding WWII. Mainly the one's where prisoners escaped. I'm not arguing against the rooms hooked to trucks thing. Mine was an add on - they also took some to rooms that looked like showers so they wouldn't panic. I think we are talking about the same thing.

Hey, my maternal grandfather went to the camps. HE got out alive but yeah, my brothers and I read a lot of the books regarding WWII. Mainly the one's where prisoners escaped. I'm not arguing against the rooms hooked to trucks thing. Mine was an add on - they also took some to rooms that looked like showers so they wouldn't panic. I think we are talking about the same thing.

Yes, I know all about the showers also.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie