Ambien thread

Candy said:
LOL - If we are lucky, Shawn will post his Ambien diary from the night he took one on the cruise. It's hillarious!

Some references may scare people. Let me go get my laptop plugged in and I'll post it.

elpmis said:
when I meet shawn next month if he doesn't fling pee at me I'm gonna be so fucking pissed off

We can arrange this:fly:

Here she is - note the timeline. I crushed up an Ambien and snorted it because I knew there was way too much food in my system for it to make it into my bloodstream quick enough (we had to be up early).

~~
I just crushed up an Ambien. It’s 3:46 as far as the comp clock goes. I’m not shitfaced right now and I just ate 3 sandwiches from room service.

It burns more than coke but nearly as much as meth.

3:47

A little more light-headed…I love ellipses…trying to get into the driver’s seat.

I feel a little prenasal burn right now

Left eye (corresponding nostril) is watery.

Big inhale and now both rear nasal areas sting a touch

3:50

I feel a little slower.

Another big inhale – nasty prenasal drip. It seems to migrate in the back.

Heavy on the left but the end result seems almost symmetrical in the back.

3:52

I don’t seem to give a fuck – except for spelling, of course.

It’s almost like a Xanax or something but I still have a penchant for detail.

Now I’m struggling between not wanting to do anything and putting wool socks on my fat feet.

My toes are cold

3:55

Ok…I buried my toes in the comforter.

What’s next?

3:56

I’m pretty chill

Maybe I should fire up a game of Madden I have no intention of finishing.

Some shit is on the TV on the cruise that looks like Banana Splits

Holy fucking shit

It is

But they’re playing all kinds of somber-ass music

Did they do this when I was a kid?

What in the holy fuck is this show

How could anyone think that the world is getting worse when this intoxicant-addled piece of shit was in the regular rotation

They’re trying to save kids now…what up the retards like me and my friends that had to endure this fucking mayhem.

There is really no right and wrong…you just have to think the guy who seems out o line is a

I think something like that happened to me-I say 'think' because I'm not entirely certain if my memory of the incident is correct, I hope it isn't :eek: