Ambien thread

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Per Sarcasmo's request:

This morning I got a heads up phone call from Fly about a morning show that is local taking calls from people who have had "Ambien Exeriences." I treid to call in and give a few of our own, but was unable to get through.

Anyhow: Man gets on a plane for an international flight. He pops an Ambien before boarding hoping to sleep through most if it.

1. They seat him next to a diabetic who had to inject insulin. Ambien guy begged and pleaded with the guy to "let him try it."
2. Ambien guy stood up in the middle of the aisle and just started to wave at everyone.
3. Ambien guy started to randomly walk around the plane to talk to people. On this brief yet fruitful journey he thought it would be a good idea to sit on an old lady's lap.

Another person thought they were popping popcorn and instead of putting it on for 3 minutes put it on for 30. Someone else got up in the middle of the night and made frosting to eat.

A girl claims she took a reese's peanut butter cup and waved it around and made airplane noises.

Then we have the good 'ole Shawn story where he calls BeeRad to tell him we have Salt mines in the backyard, but not to worry because we will be having a benefit that weekend to raise money for the children's home. He then proceeded to call his friend Dave and tell him that now would be a good time to tell his parents that he is crazy. (Dave's nickname is 'Crazy Dave.')

I hope they don't pull this shit off the market.

Pandora said:
That sounds like some fun stuff. If only I had some. I've had such a craptacular week.

I'm sorry to hear that. TGIF!

It's funny though, because I have never once taken it for anything but sleep and neither has Shawn; but it becomes a problem and you start acting wierd if you don't immediatly go to sleep. You would never even know about it if someone wasen't there to tell you; you lose all memories.

Candy said:
I'm sorry to hear that. TGIF!

It's funny though, because I have never once taken it for anything but sleep and neither has Shawn; but it becomes a problem and you start acting wierd if you don't immediatly go to sleep. You would never even know about it if someone wasen't there to tell you; you lose all memories.

Loosing all memory of events would be kinda creepy. Never in my life have I been that messed up, nor do I want to be. I'd be afraid of what my ID would do while I'm away. :pandora: :lol:

Pandora said:

Loosing all memory of events would be kinda creepy. Never in my life have I been that messed up, nor do I want to be. I'd be afraid of what my ID would do while I'm away. :pandora: :lol:

Right? My Ambien experience I had no idea something had gone wrong - It was the first time I had taken it and evidently stayed awake too long. Shawn came home from work (at like 2AM) and I was saying and doing WEIRD things. Embaressing shit too! :fly:

Candy said:
Right? My Ambien experience I had no idea something had gone wrong - It was the first time I had taken it and evidently stayed awake too long. Shawn came home from work (at like 2AM) and I was saying and doing WEIRD things. Embaressing shit too! :fly:

Well at least it was Shawn who caught you doing it. Whatever you did was prolly pretty tame compaired to stuff he's done, flinging pee from a public restroom comes to mind.... :lol:

ambien.jpg

elpmis said:
Ambien sounds like the ultimate date rape drug
side effects of an Ambien large dosage:

hallucinations, delusions, poor motor coordination, euphoria (though many instead report dysphoric reactions) increased appetite, increased sex drive, poor judgement, and, following use, inability to remember events that took place while under the influence of the drug

poor motor coordination + increased sex drive + poor judgement + amnesia = she'll sleep with you and not remember it

elpmis said:
when I meet shawn next month if he doesn't fling pee at me I'm gonna be so fucking pissed off

Of course you will be pissed off, because if he does fling pee at you you will be pissed on. Duh!