AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY

Nah, can't remember. Something 4lb hickory thing with a lifetime warranty. I dunno. It chops things.
I just don't really know what to say. There doesn't seem to be much point in trying to talk about axes and specificity...

First halloween gets upped in the public sphere, now 'black friday'

BUY STUFF!!! PLEASE BUY STUFF!!!

It's not for me, why would I care what it is? So long as it chops his logs it's a good enough axe.
When I was 10 I saved up to buy a Gransfors Bruks american felling axe. Some people are like 'it's an axe,' but it's not an axe, it's a finely tuned piece of machinery designed for a specific purpose. The difference between us and the animals (and the Chinese) is that are tools are not just crude articles that accomplish roughly the tasks set to them, they are extensions of our body that interface directly with our mind to accomplish the exactly what we want them to.

Use a collins axe from home depot then a real axe and the difference is night and day.

Shit axes are made of soft metal and dont hold a blade

When I was 10 I saved up to buy a Gransfors Bruks american felling axe. Some people are like 'it's an axe,' but it's not an axe, it's a finely tuned piece of machinery designed for a specific purpose. The difference between us and the animals (and the Chinese) is that are tools are not just crude articles that accomplish roughly the tasks set to them, they are extensions of our body that interface directly with our mind to accomplish the exactly what we want them to.

And is inferior to a chainsaw for that purpose.

And is inferior to a chainsaw for that purpose.
I have 2 chainsaws, a Husqvarna and a Jonsred. They both accomplish quite a bit, fast, and I don't relish chopping down trees ( have chopped down lots of trees, it's a full body workout). They are most definitely do not serve the same purposes. Remember, there have been saws almost as long as there has been logging, axes are an entirely different operation than sawing.

Last edited:
Isn't the axe a 10,000 year old tool? I think that's even enough time for the Chinese to be able to produce a good one.

not when it's made of melamine and other toxic byproducts from one of their other exports