AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY

A Husqvarna chainsaw? What kind of faggotry is that? My sewing machine is a husqvarna.
Husqvarna Vapenfabriks Aktiebolag was incorporated to make weapons for the Swedish military
-> Husqvarna Viking made sewing machines and was spun off a few years ago as VSM (these arent the same as Viking Range Corporation which is American company)
-> Husqvarna AB is the direct descendant of the original arms manufacturer and now makes outdoor equipment, construction equipment http://www.husqvarna.com/
-> They also used to be owned by Electrolux but were demerged very recently

Husqvarna supplies the motors for Jonsred chainsaws but I cant remember their exact relationship. Stihl and Husqvarna are about the only chainsaws worth buying anymore.

And they are probably good shit.
They are retail grade machines, heavy emphasis on computerized craft type stuff.

Real men have Jukis or Singer Professionals. Problem with direct drive, or portable machines is that they take time to get up to speed and cant handle stress of heavier fabrics. Machines that use a power table have a clutch connected to a motor that is always running which is significantly faster.

Husqvarna Vapenfabriks Aktiebolag was incorporated to make weapons for the Swedish military
-> Husqvarna Viking made sewing machines and was spun off a few years ago as VSM (these arent the same as Viking Range Corporation which is American company)
-> Husqvarna AB is the direct descendant of the original arms manufacturer and now makes outdoor equipment, construction equipment http://www.husqvarna.com/
-> They also used to be owned by Electrolux but were demerged very recently

Husqvarna supplies the motors for Jonsred chainsaws but I cant remember their exact relationship. Stihl and Husqvarna are about the only chainsaws worth buying anymore.
Dolmar++

Also, I have no first hand experience, but people tell me the more expensive Echo ones are also at that level.

Dolmar++

Also, I have no first hand experience, but people tell me the more expensive Echo ones are also at that level.
The Echos yeah, they are kinda pricey though and hard to find parts for (for me), these aren't the ones in home depot either you have to find a dealer. Makita actually sells a rebadged Dolmar for pretty cheap. It's just finding one that's the problem. I think we might actually have a Dolmar from the 70s in the garage in pieces, the spring in the pull thingy broke.

I have the kit for climbing (belt, ropes, descender), thought about getting a mini Echo for topping trees but everything I do is at my house so I just use the sawzall with a 12" blade. If I was getting paid for it I'd get one.

I've been having kinda an itching to build a wood splitter recently >.>

borrowed a 40 foot stick lift recently to cut down a 30' tree. omg it was awesome.

s40-s45_1681_general.jpg

cleaned my gutters and put in some new windows while i was at it.

Guys if I manage to get something on amazon.com whats the chances I can get it shipped to your pad for you to send to me?
Ill send it to you for the price of flat rate priority mail. Nothing that requires forklift or loading dock.