Amazing random music find v.phish

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I'm sitting here just randomly going through some music and hanging out..... and then a real gem came up. Gin and Juice. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, 'big fucking deal' right? Well, read the title again, it's v.phish isn't it? It's Gin and Juice as performed by Phish and Les Claypool of Primus fame and it's cool.

And I don't really like Phish in the least bit because they're nothing but a bunch of dirty hippies.

That is all.

BigDov said:
I'm sitting here just randomly going through some music and hanging out..... and then a real gem came up. Gin and Juice. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, 'big fucking deal' right? Well, read the title again, it's v.phish isn't it? It's Gin and Juice as performed by Phish and Les Claypool of Primus fame and it's cool.

And I don't really like Phish in the least bit because they're nothing but a bunch of dirty hippies.

That is all.

I was expecting a lot more from this thread when I clicked it. You are capable of better Big.

NP thread?

640. The Music - [The Music #02] Take The Long Road And Walk It [4:53]

I'm not even familiar with Phish music to be honest, I have no idea what they sound like. The last song I downloaded was the song from Ocean's Twelve where the guy is dodging all the lasers, which you can download from the artist's website for free by clicking here.