Amazing random music find v.phish

BigDov said:
I'm sitting here just randomly going through some music and hanging out..... and then a real gem came up. Gin and Juice. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, 'big fucking deal' right? Well, read the title again, it's v.phish isn't it? It's Gin and Juice as performed by Phish and Les Claypool of Primus fame and it's cool.

And I don't really like Phish in the least bit because they're nothing but a bunch of dirty hippies.

That is all.
Its not Phish. Its a band called "The Gourds" out of Texas. Phish has never done Gin and Juice. Their website confirms this.

theacoustician said:
Its not Phish. Its a band called "The Gourds" out of Texas. Phish has never done Gin and Juice. Their website confirms this.

Ah ha! Drama has now come to this thread.

Drool-Boy said:
I used to have a kickass version of "The Devil went down to Georgia" by Primus, but I lost it in an hdd crash.

I thought I lost most of my music when I reformatted not long ago, but it was all there on my second hard drive, they were just hidden files. I forgot that I had set the hidden attribute on them :eek:

Not that it would have mattered that much, the ones I really wanted were backed up on CDs anyway.

BigDov said:
Shoulda known...... oh well :D
They have covered the entire White Album start to finish in one sitting. I have that on CD. I also actually got to see them cover Talking Heads "Remain in Light" start to finish. Both were amazingly close to the originals.

Edit : forgot that they also did The Who's Quadrophenia as well.

Fat Burger said:
I don't have any, sorry. Just nudes :(

EDIT:
Maybe I could try to Photoshop a schoolgirl outfit on for you?
i'm a world renown photoshop artist, just send me the nudes and I'll do it for you

NO CHARGE

Fat Burger said:
My professional analysis of the fuxx pics (nudes) you sent has shown two things: the first is that these pictures are completely unchoppable, and secondly that I must hold on to them and share them with no one until I figure out how to do it

Does UF even have a standing policy on newds? That other place obviously has PMO, what happens here? Has anyone poasted newds here yet?

:shifty:

link to thread?

KNYTE said:
Does UF even have a standing policy on newds? That other place obviously has PMO, what happens here? Has anyone poasted newds here yet?
The official policy is you can post pics that aren't work safe as long as you don't close them in img tags and you label the link NSFW or something similar.

No one here has ever posted nudes.

theacoustician said:
They have covered the entire White Album start to finish in one sitting. I have that on CD. I also actually got to see them cover Talking Heads "Remain in Light" start to finish. Both were amazingly close to the originals.

Edit : forgot that they also did The Who's Quadrophenia as well.

Interesting..... you planning sharing those at all??

Speaking of the White Album, I was listening to the Grey Album this morning- that DJ Danger Mouse deal..... kind of a drag listening to Jay-Z but still fun.

BigDov said:
Interesting..... you planning sharing those at all??

Speaking of the White Album, I was listening to the Grey Album this morning- that DJ Danger Mouse deal..... kind of a drag listening to Jay-Z but still fun.
Sure, where's the hard drives for the server?

You think that's good, you should see some of the gems I'm hiding in the music vault right now.