Amazing flying squirrel device for people

Having one of those stuffed and mounted over my fireplace would make a GREAT conversation piece.

i've seen this before. seeing the guy do the flips and then continue gliding blows my mind. i want to try that some day... i wouldn't be surprised if its the reason i die.

I wonder if the "flightsuit" includes interchangeable underwear. I don't know about them, but I'd have to change after each flight :lol:

fuck that. I'm quite happy on the ground.

people skydiving with those suits on can glide for something crazy like 10 minutes before pulling the chute

There was something on the Discovery channel years ago about the inventor testing that thing out. I think he managed to fly like ten miles from a height of only 15k feet. I then thought it would be one hell of a military asset. Imagine launching a team of Navy SEALs on a HALO jump at 30 thousand feet from international waters. They'd fly themselves 20 miles into theater with little heat signature and ridiculously small radar signatures.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're already doing it.

There was something on the Discovery channel years ago about the inventor testing that thing out. I think he managed to fly like ten miles from a height of only 15k feet. I then thought it would be one hell of a military asset. Imagine launching a team of Navy SEALs on a HALO jump at 30 thousand feet from international waters. They'd fly themselves 20 miles into theater with little heat signature and ridiculously small radar signatures.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're already doing it.

didn't the inventor die from a sky diving accident?

seriously? that sad but :lol:

he pretty much asked for it if it's the same guy we're talking about...iirc, he was the first person ever to jump out of a plane and re-enter it mid flight a few minutes later...crazy shit like that is bound to catch up with you

he pretty much asked for it if it's the same guy we're talking about...iirc, he was the first person ever to jump out of a plane and re-enter it mid flight a few minutes later...crazy shit like that is bound to catch up with you

woah! that's insane. i bet he did it without a 'chute too.

fucking werd

though i need to get into sky diving before i die of watching anime

yesterday some friends and I were talking about drugs and eventually the conversation turned to heroin and she said that she wants to die of a heroin overdose. she had had a previous conversation with other friends on their preferred way to die and she couldn't think of anything better than being 80 years old on her deathbed ready to croak and then experiencing the biggest dopamine rush of her life ^_^