Thread Amanda Knox ruling overturned

Ugh, does every conversation have to turn into an argument about whether or not Americans suck? I'm soooo bored with this. Can't we all just decide to ignore Liam's continued negativity? He's not going to stop and I think he just likes to get under our skin. Deep down he really loves us all here on this forum. Isn't that enough?

Really has nothing to do with my opinions or beliefs. It has to do with Duke being retarded and calling me out on shit he doesn't call others out on.

Really has nothing to do with my opinions or beliefs. It has to do with Duke being retarded and calling me out on shit he doesn't call others out on.

I agree with you, but I also agree with him. I think you are both exhausting. I wonder how you both keep up all this hate and anger. It must feel miserable inside. Can't we just make fun of people without getting all butt hurt?

I agree with you, but I also agree with him. I think you are both exhausting. I wonder how you both keep up all this hate and anger. It must feel miserable inside. Can't we just make fun of people without getting all butt hurt?

Hate and anger? Here? Hurt? I think you must have misread me. I saw your generalization, so I replied back with one. Duke went full retard, so I fucked with him. I'm actually quite bored, not angry.