WTF AMA I've been day drinking.

I woke up drunk yesterday; don't think that's ever happened before.

Now I don't want to drink for a long time. bleh.

I hate those days, where the hangover doesn't kick in until after being up a few hours. Those days are the worst.
Yesssss, the brain was not working. All thoughts were a minute or two delayed.

Had fun, but gosh... I paid for it. :(

Yesssss, the brain was not working. All thoughts were a minute or two delayed.

Had fun, but gosh... I paid for it. :(

I feel you. I've turned into such a lightweight over the past year. My tolerances are shot to shit. Probably a good thing.

I feel you. I've turned into such a lightweight over the past year. My tolerances are shot to shit. Probably a good thing.
Yaup... it's like once I hit my 30s, the hangovers started. WTF happened to drinking myself into oblivion and still being able to function the next day? UGH UGH AND DOUBLE UGH

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Yaup... it's like once I hit my 30s, the hangovers started. WTF happened to drinking myself into oblivion and still being able to function the next day? UGH UGH AND DOUBLE UGH

My hangovers in my 20's were the worst ever. Once I hit my 30's, i seemed to develop and immunity. Then again, I was partying pretty hard.

I have cut out about 90% of my vice consumption over the past year or two, and my tolerences are now back down to 'rookie' levels.

My limit is now 2 bourbons, and I suspect it won't be long before just 1 is enough.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
We used to have a place called the Heritage in St. John's, that was open until like 4am in the morning serving breakfast food, within walking distance of George Street. You could get shitfaced drunk, have a big pile of eggs/sausage/toast/hash browns, stumble home, pass out and wake up like nothing ever happened. It was glorious.

We used to have a place called the Heritage in St. John's, that was open until like 4am in the morning serving breakfast food, within walking distance of George Street. You could get shitfaced drunk, have a big pile of eggs/sausage/toast/hash browns, stumble home, pass out and wake up like nothing ever happened. It was glorious.

The drinking district in Sarasota had Munchies 420 cafe.

https://www.munchies420cafe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=53

Their phillies made you feel bloated the next day but really did destroy any hangover before it started.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
What is this 'getting drunk' and 'hangover that all you lightweights speak of? How many bottles of grain alcohol would I need if I wanted to do these?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Then train your daughter. She'd had half a bottle of gin and was too drunk to fight a man. :fly: