GAY AMA: Come in Me Anything

I was talking to a old friend last night. She told me she had gone 6 years without getting her period. It had only recently come back in the last few months. She had a abortion over ten years ago and has never been on birth control. What are your feelings on this? :confused:
A little more info she's 35 Asian 5'2" and under 100lbs.

@Maureen @APRIL

I feel like we don't have enough information to figure this out. Does she exercise a ton? Like professional gymnasts don't generally get their periods, not that she'd be one at this age, but she could still work out obsessively. Did she talk to her doctor about this or just decide it wasn't a big deal?

I was talking to a old friend last night. She told me she had gone 6 years without getting her period. It had only recently come back in the last few months. She had a abortion over ten years ago and has never been on birth control. What are your feelings on this? :confused:

@Maureen @APRIL
Excellent choice of thread for this topic.

Wow I have never heard of this.
I wonder if there was some internal damage after her abortion :(

Also they say super tiny women have problems getting their periods

Even if it is fictional
30eEul4.gif

I was thinking this. A friend of mine went w/o for about 5 years. She was anorexic though (by her own admission - though not to crazy levels) because she was with a super controlling husband who made her feel fat even though naturally she's tinier than most women I know.

@Maureen @APRIL
Pics?

• Gravy
Reactions: thintoast and fly
My first feeling is at what point in the conversation did it seem like a good idea to start talking about her non-bleeding vagina?

We were talking about relationships and where we stand to birth control to me wanting to reintroduce my penis to her.

I feel like we don't have enough information to figure this out. Does she exercise a ton? Like professional gymnasts don't generally get their periods, not that she'd be one at this age, but she could still work out obsessively. Did she talk to her doctor about this or just decide it wasn't a big deal?
She doesnt work out at all. I asked her what her doctors said and they never made a big deal about it. She is a extreme stress ball. She also has no desire to ever have kids.

Excellent choice of thread for this topic.

Wow I have never heard of this.
I wonder if there was some internal damage after her abortion :(

Yea I wasn't sure where to ask such a different question so I figured here's the place.

Im usually pretty good with posting pics. Not this time though. I don't think I have any.