GAY AMA: Come in Me Anything

td3IW0T.jpg

I was talking to a old friend last night. She told me she had gone 6 years without getting her period. It had only recently come back in the last few months. She had a abortion over ten years ago and has never been on birth control. What are your feelings on this? :confused:
A little more info she's 35 Asian 5'2" and under 100lbs.

@Maureen @APRIL
I've never heard of that before. Sounds nice. :hs:

My first feeling is at what point in the conversation did it seem like a good idea to start talking about her non-bleeding vagina?

My second feeling is that I would assume that she was simply too small, almost anorexic perhaps, which made her body unable to create the conditions necessary for childbearing and therefore she did not have her period. It could have been a botched abortion that scrambled up her insides too. But I'm no vagina expert, so I could be completely wrong on that too.
No it's a thing. A thing called amenorrhea.

Because she met me out here and we had fun, but then she got to know the online me and despises me because I'm "thintard" and "racist" on the internet. She doesn't like that I can distinguish real life and an internet persona that's all about russling some jimmies and being offbeat.

No. I hate you because you are dumdum.

Lol@ offbeat.
Now you are giving your stuff way too much credit