FYI AMA: Blue Balls Pong!

I'm sure worried about your perception of me. Can you tell?

200.webp

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and adi
I announced it because I was excited about a new product that I could talk about. At no point was this marketing. Jesus you're grumpy.
WELL YOU SHOULDA CALLED THE PLACE USEFUL FORUMS

Best of luck selling 'er. Beer pong reminds me too much of being around drunk assholes in university for me to buy it... but hey, there's a market of those people.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Jehannum
Here's my dumb idea. It's a ripoff of CAH but who the fuck cares.

BURN! where there are no winners, only bitches.
(c) 2017, gee @ useless forums, CC BY-SA V4.0 or some other shit.

Everyone writes their name on a white card, they get shuffled and dealt out. Then everyone gets dealt ten black cards, which have insults on them. Insults vary from general "motherfucker", "asshole" type stuff to hilarious/weird insults to despicable "that's not fucking cool, man" type stuff. Some black cards are powerups that let you pull more cards or use your own phrase or whatever.

Each round, everyone reads out the white card of the person they were dealt, and insults them using 3 black cards. Whoever got insulted the worst (by consensus) is "burned", and gets passed their white card to put in their pile of shame. When a person gets burned 10 times, that person is the "little bitch" and the game is over.

Now to come up with 100 black cards...

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Here's my dumb idea. It's a ripoff of CAH but who the fuck cares.

BURN! where there are no winners, only bitches.
(c) 2017, gee @ useless forums, CC BY-SA V4.0 or some other shit.

Everyone writes their name on a white card, they get shuffled and dealt out. Then everyone gets dealt ten black cards, which have insults on them. Insults vary from general "motherfucker", "asshole" type stuff to hilarious/weird insults to despicable "that's not fucking cool, man" type stuff. Some black cards are powerups that let you pull more cards or use your own phrase or whatever.

Each round, everyone reads out the white card of the person they were dealt, and insults them using 3 black cards. Whoever got insulted the worst (by consensus) is "burned", and gets passed their white card to put in their pile of shame. When a person gets burned 10 times, that person is the "little bitch" and the game is over.

Now to come up with 100 black cards...
There is already a game for that.