FYI AMA: Blue Balls Pong!

I hate beer pong now. The kids play it at the lake and its loud and obnoxious. And if anyone is an authority on loud and obnoxious, its this guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and adi
It's still a drinking game, so you're wrong. And it's not like we didn't playtest it. And it's not like we aren't drinkers, you crabby old man.
You're welcome to prove me wrong in sales, and I wish you the very best of luck at that.

However, when I'm drinking, it's generally not in those sorts of contexts anymore, though I'll still go whiskey for whiskey with my cousin, because he's about 100 pounds lighter than I am, and it's hilarious when he's really shitfaced.

You're welcome to prove me wrong in sales, and I wish you the very best of luck at that.

However, when I'm drinking, it's generally not in those sorts of contexts anymore, though I'll still go whiskey for whiskey with my cousin, because he's about 100 pounds lighter than I am, and it's hilarious when he's really shitfaced.

Yeah you strike me as a real party animal.

Right. And what part of this make you think I was targeting your market?