Thread Am I wrong at getting annoyed/mad at.....

She's like 40. Botox is the shit, dawg.

Not. Buying. It.

23656_1416085849227_1445034631_31107055_6408537_n.jpg

no way

Last edited:
You don't have to be a parent to realize and relay the fact that you have a house tenant that's leeching off of you without any sort of compensation and ambition to do anything to help you in your house. Your house, your rules.

You don't have to be a parent to realize and relay the fact that you have a house tenant that's leeching off of you without any sort of compensation and ambition to do anything to help you in your house. Your house, your rules.

Yeah Juli needs to understand this..

Juli should give him a list a daily chores to do until he goes back to school. Enroll him asap. Get with Juli and together you guys bullshit him by saying you were contacted by the authorities about him being out of school. In GA the parent faces penalties if the kids aren't in some type of provable school program within a set time limit. You have to prove that your kid is being home schooled properly.

Last edited:
http://leg1.state.va.us/000/cod/22.1-254.HTM

§ 22.1-254. Compulsory attendance required; excuses and waivers; alternative education program attendance; exemptions from article.

For a student who is at least 16 years of age, there shall be a meeting of the student, the student's parents, and the principal or his designee of the school in which the student is enrolled in which an individual student alternative education plan shall be developed in conformity with guidelines prescribed by the Board, which plan must include:

a. Career guidance counseling;

b. Mandatory enrollment and attendance in a general educational development preparatory program or other alternative education program approved by the local school board with attendance requirements that provide for reporting of student attendance by the chief administrator of such GED preparatory program or approved alternative education program to such principal or his designee;

c. Counseling on the economic impact of failing to complete high school; and

d. Procedures for reenrollment to comply with the requirements of subsection A.

I. The provisions of this article shall not apply to:

1. Children suffering from contagious or infectious diseases while suffering from such diseases;

2. Children whose immunizations against communicable diseases have not been completed as provided in § 22.1-271.2;

3. Children under 10 years of age who live more than two miles from a public school unless public transportation is provided within one mile of the place where such children live;

4. Children between the ages of 10 and 17, inclusive, who live more than 2.5 miles from a public school unless public transportation is provided within 1.5 miles of the place where such children live; and

5. Children excused pursuant to subsections B and D.

The distances specified in subdivisions 3 and 4 of this subsection shall be measured or determined from the child's residence to the entrance to the school grounds or to the school bus stop nearest the entrance to the residence of such children by the nearest practical routes which are usable for walking or riding. Disease shall be established by the certificate of a reputable practicing physician in accordance with regulations adopted by the Board of Education.

The boy is bored and lost right now. He isn't stupid or crazy, just shiftless. He needs purpose. You know what could give him that purpose? The Marine Corps.

:eek:

Need a diploma for the marines. Don't think a ged cuts it anymore.

maybe the army though
with the amount of waivers being denied, probably not. even in the hardest recruiting times getting in with a GED still requires at least 15 college credits to make up for it and that's assuming there are no other waiverable things to consider. if he's seen a shrink about mental stuff and ever been diagnosed with anything psychological, no chance these days. recruiters are denying people left and right
I'm not his parent, so I leave that for Juli.. I offer her advice on things, but I mainly just provide for him and be his friend.

Regarding his future. The kid only has interest in BMX, and he is extremely talented with a bike. He just doesn't have the money to pursue it further than he already has. This is where a job would come in handy.

you may not be his parent but does he not live under your roof?

honestly sounds like he doesn't need a friend, brotato, he needs a father figure to kick his ass into gear. I understand if juli feels differently but if you have a hand in financially supporting him - feeding and housing him - then you do have a say in what time he gets up in the morning

how about working at a bike shop? best way to get into competitions is to be involved in the scene as often as possible and knowing how to build and repair his bike can only help him be a better competitor