Thread Am I wrong at getting annoyed/mad at.....

my son is a handful.. he is super hyper (so hyper that he is banned from having sweets as it hits him like crack) he darts out to the streets, he throws things, he swears in spanish, he runs around in circles or from one end of the house to the other...
but that also makes him a healthy child... if he where the opposite and just sat there was not social i would be worried.

i also hug and kiss him and cuddle him as much as i can. he loves me to death.

/rant

yugetacunocsianunobsian.jpg

this is the funniest shit ive read all day and its not even 9am.

Exactly. I did not bring him into this world. I have had no part in raising him at all. He is not my responsibility apart from providing for him, of which I accept completely.

i really dont like how you worded this Liam. He is your step son.
heaven forbid you die in some australian flood while visiting your peepz and juli remarries, how would you want Em's step father to treat him?

its like you just wash your hands at HIS NOT MY KID.
yeah, technically hes not, but he IS your step son, you have all come together to become a family in that house and you have to care more than WHAT YOU MAKE IT OUT HERE... maybe you do... but you just paint a really heartless picture.

why would you kick him out at 18? i would never ever kick my child out. i would just help and guide and provide the tools to succeed. that is what being a parent is to ME... never giving up, no matter what.

Last edited:
i really dont like how you worded this Liam. He is your step son.
heaven forbid you die in some australian flood while visiting your peepz and juli remarries, how would you want Em's step father to treat him?

its like you just wash your hands at HIS NOT MY KID.
yeah, technically hes not, but he IS your step son, you have all come together to become a family in that house and you have to care more than WHAT YOU MAKE IT OUT HERE... maybe you do... but you just paint a really heartless picture.

why would you kick him out at 18? i would never ever kick my child out. i would just help and guide and provide the tools to succeed. that is what being a parent is to ME... never giving up, no matter what.

Being a good parent means that your kid shouldn't like you. Often. Coddling them is easy.

i like my parents. my dad was way harsher than my mom, but i love and respect them for never giving up on me during my darkest days.
You really don't put any of your mental health issues on them???
You got that right. While I love my father dearly, he still infuriates me greatly.

I got a lot of coddling as a kid because both parents felt guilty about their divorce. As a result, I was in my late twenties before I really understood how to stand on my own. I really wish I would have been taught that shit sooner.

you people know nothing about unconditional love.

Or maybe you don't. Unconditional love isn't always being their friend, its being a parent.

edit: I can feel the parent rage in some people already. Come on, someone tell me I don't understand. Sarcasmo? Liam? :crossesfingers:

Last edited: