Am I the only one?

BigDov said:
Ah I see. But what about all the butt-itching and finger smelling they do? That can't help the sport much.
Yeah, some of the tossers can be real uncamera friendly. Thankfully the monkeys are cute, especially in their spandex toss outfits.

Coqui said:
Don't forget the targets setup for the poo flinging.
mid air poo flinging is required to score decently in most of the higher end hurling contests

it's funny, i was talking to theac about that last night...well in a roundabout sense anyways. the initial feeling here was one of relief, and everyone here had that in common. starting with that as a foundation, the tone of this forum seems to be a lot more relaxed. i'm definitely calling this my new home:)

long tall smiley said:
mid air poo flinging is required to score decently in most of the higher end hurling contests

Style points factor in to that scoring I hope? Poo flinging, regardless of how we view it, is definitely a learned and highly technical skill.

F33nX said:
it's funny, i was talking to theac about that last night...well in a roundabout sense anyways. the initial feeling here was one of relief, and everyone here had that in common. starting with that as a foundation, the tone of this forum seems to be a lot more relaxed. i'm definitely calling this my new home:)

Good :cool:

Coqui said:
About monkey tossing?

I see another thread about to be totally derailed! :lol:

im sad to say ive spent quite a bit of time over at the other forum since it came back up. its weird. i absolutly hate it. i hate the people. i hate the content. but i guess i like the speed. you CAN get replies much faster then here. and so, when im just looking to waste time, im there. but i like the people and atmosphere here SO much better. you guys are nice, funny, thoughtful. i guess i feel like i sorta dont fit in too much, because im impatient and annoying at times. im just going to be going through a transitional phase here. i may resort to other forum habits, and i ask you all to excuse me. and thanks for setting up a place for me to shake these habits.

:heart:

PinkysAvenger said:
im sad to say ive spent quite a bit of time over at the other forum since it came back up. its weird. i absolutly hate it. i hate the people. i hate the content. but i guess i like the speed. you CAN get replies much faster then here. and so, when im just looking to waste time, im there. but i like the people and atmosphere here SO much better. you guys are nice, funny, thoughtful. i guess i feel like i sorta dont fit in too much, because im impatient and annoying at times. im just going to be going through a transitional phase here. i may resort to other forum habits, and i ask you all to excuse me. and thanks for setting up a place for me to shake these habits.

Nice to see you released from PG! :)

Coqui said:
About monkey tossing?
actually...
i went to the other place for the first time in weeks the other day. the first thing i saw was that a certain well-known spammer (who is not on my christmas card list by any means) had an avatar. i was so freaked out by the fact that this person could no be overseeing operations that i quickly logged out and even closed my browser window in disgust.
this of course, was all before theac informed me that people over there can purchase avatars now like it's nothing:lol:

crazymike said:
Since coming over from the 'other' forum I have pretty much lost all interest in it. But more importantly, I found that I had far too many preconcieved notions of what people on the other forum were like.

HOWEVER, now that I have come to this forum, it's like meeting people all over again. I've completely changed my opinion of several unnamed people and I havn't once felt the need for pointless spam, etc...

Anyone else changed their opinions of people since coming to this forum? (only post if it's for the better, this is not a h8 thread)

Personally, I think it's great. Forum drama and bandwagon bashing is a thing of the past.

I agee 100%

The only reason I go back is for the computer forum and the games forum.

PinkysAvenger said:

welcome to the grownups table hon :heart: