Am I the only one who finds this headstone funny?

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ireland
Marklar
₥0
IMG_1444 (Custom).jpg

smileynev said:
Why would your write that on a headstone?
It's more of the phallic shape of the headstone as well as "Erected". I simply had to take that picture to share with you all.

Galen said:
I never found that sketch funny. I never seen what the fuss was about :(

Me either, honestly. It's more the thought of putting a funny declaration like that on your headstone. Like "LOL DEAD". Stupid shit like that makes me laugh.

Sarcasmo said:
Me either, honestly. It's more the thought of putting a funny declaration like that on your headstone. Like "LOL DEAD". Stupid shit like that makes me laugh.
haha, yes. I see what you mean now. People have actually put LOL DEAD on their headstone?

I think it would be great to put on the bottom of the head stoen in small letters.

"You're standing on me"

Two of the Allman Brothers Bandmates are buried in Macon, GA. On their headstones they have shrooms carved on them. And "the road goes on forever". Great place to go get high back in college. Very peaceful.

Galen said:
haha, yes. I see what you mean now. People have actually put LOL DEAD on their headstone?

Oh I don't know, it would just be funny. That was just an example. I'd like to put something on mine like "Way to tk, fag." See how many people get it and laugh.

Or maybe "Ball cancer? wtf? Who dies from that?"

b_sinning said:
I think it would be great to put on the bottom of the head stoen in small letters.

"You're standing on me"

Two of the Allman Brothers Bandmates are buried in Macon, GA. On their headstones they have shrooms carved on them. And "the road goes on forever". Great place to go get high back in college. Very peaceful.
How about this from the same cemetary.

IMG_1448%20(Custom).jpg

Galen said:
It's more of the phallic shape of the headstone as well as "Erected". I simply had to take that picture to share with you all.

All I know is if my wang were cut in half like that headstone I'd be a sad little man

Sarcasmo said:
Oh I don't know, it would just be funny. That was just an example. I'd like to put something on mine like "Way to tk, fag." See how many people get it and laugh.

Or maybe "Ball cancer? wtf? Who dies from that?"
Haha, please do, but don't die soon Sarcasmo. This forum needs you :(

b_sinning said:

"You're standing on me"

it's a shame Duane "ate a peach"...he had a legendary career ahead of him...not that he wasn't a living legend almost before he died