Am I the only one who finds this headstone funny?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Before the discovery of platinum-based chemo in the 70's, testicular cancer was terminal almost 80% of the time, now it's the most curable with cure rates almost in the 90's.

Wow, that's actually pretty interesting. I did not know that.

The irony of a testicular cancer death would piss me off pretty bad. Killed by something that creates life. I'd have to look at God and just shake my head.

Sarcasmo said:

The irony of a testicular cancer death would piss me off pretty bad. Killed by something that creates life. I'd have to look at God and just shake my head.

That would be along the same lines as ovarian cancer.

Sarcasmo said:
If I died from ovarian cancer, I would definitely look at God and shake my head.
Ovarian cysts are awesome, I've seen a few pickled. They're like sinewy, white tennis balls. It's amazing how rapidly they can grow too, though obviously not for the patient.

Sarcasmo said:

It's where it spreads to is what kills ya, the cancer at the testicle is easy to remove (relatively), the lymphatic system, lungs, brain, other abdominal organs....

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's where it spreads to is what kills ya, the cancer at the testicle is easy to remove (relatively), the lymphatic system, lungs, brain, other abdominal organs....

Yeah I know, but even if it metastisized it's technically the nut that clobbered you.