Am I in the wrong here?

I talk to them plenty. I've called a few times to see if they wanted to go to the movies, or out and so forth. Don't think I haven't tried, I tried plenty. Its just what I said, If they didn't call me to come, why does someone 1000 miles away feel the need to tell me to go? I respect people enough not to just crash something I wasn't directly invited to.

Let me put it in a perspective. Lets say I overhear that WAW is having a party from fly. WAW hasn't told me about it, and lets just say we talk every day and hang out often. I would be in the wrong if I just showed up. without being invited.

I understand now, and agree you aren't in the wrong.

I talk to them plenty. I've called a few times to see if they wanted to go to the movies, or out and so forth. Don't think I haven't tried, I tried plenty. Its just what I said, If they didn't call me to come, why does someone 1000 miles away feel the need to tell me to go? I respect people enough not to just crash something I wasn't directly invited to.

Let me put it in a perspective. Lets say I overhear that WAW is having a party from fly. WAW hasn't told me about it, and lets just say we talk every day and hang out often. I would be in the wrong if I just showed up. without being invited.

Just do what I do, show up anyways, fuck april and steal there beer/food.

And for a serious comment...

Honestly I think you are in the right as in feelings but you have to understand that they might feel the same. What if they dont want to piss your friend off by inviting you first? What if they assume that inviting him means you are coming and they take it for granted. Does not mean they dont want you there, they just know you will come with him. My best friend Dave comes with me when I go out with our friends. I introduced him to them all, they never call him because they know he would be with me if he can come. He has become close friends with everyone yet they never call him, he never calls them. When he doesnt come out, everytime, people ask where he is. I hope that shows a different example for you from my personal experience.