Am I gonna die?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So I am allergic to caffeine (and cats). I get suicidally depressed and jittery if I have any. Today I ate a cannoli that happened to have chocolate chips in it. I am starting to shake and my stomach doesn't feel right.

Am I gonna die?

So I am allergic to caffeine (and cats). I get suicidally depressed and jittery if I have any. Today I ate a cannoli that happened to have chocolate chips in it. I am starting to shake and my stomach doesn't feel right.

Am I gonna die?

haha, that is so funny cause basically you said...

"I get suicidally depressed and jittery if I have any (pussy-cat)"

bwhahahahahah sorry

Is it true that dead gay people turn into Zombies and when they bite other people they become gay as well?

edit: Furthermore, will a headshot be the only thing to take down a gay zombie? Or could you do enough collateral damage to their bodies to put them down?

Last edited:
I was gonna say gag yourself to get the poisonous chocolate chips out of your stomach, but then realized, you probably don't have any gag reflexes.

Is it true that dead gay people turn into Zombies and when they bite other people they become gay as well?

edit: Furthermore, will a headshot be the only thing to take down a gay zombie? Or could you do enough collateral damage to their bodies to put them down?

You've given me an idea for a movie. "Dawn of the Day of the Night of the Dead Gay Zombies"

Instead of a headshot to kill them, you tear up pictures of Martha Stewart.