Am I Crazy Or....?

K

Kriegersaurus

...or are those Desperate Housewives not as hot as ABC wants me to think they are?

You're crazy, and so is everyone else...

...oh, wait, you're talking about Desperate Housewives, not really about your state of sanity :fly:

Whatsherface that played Lois Lane in the other superman series looked pretty hot on the golden globes. Her globes were well accented in her dress.

BigDov said:
Oooooh now how cool would that be......... F33nX's own microbrew. Would you make it red tho......... ?

:D
hehe, i'd have to make a red at some point when i got better at it. if i make it by myself, i'd prolly name it "Feisty Redhead" or "F33nX's Evil Brew" :D

F33nX said:
hehe, i'd have to make a red at some point when i got better at it. if i make it by myself, i'd prolly name it "Feisty Redhead" or "F33nX's Evil Brew" :D

*sigh* Those would be PERFECT names too.......... you going to get serious about this or what?? :D

F33nX said:
that would be super. would you PIF me a bottle after it was finished? I'd PIF you a bottle of my IPA that I'll be brewing in a couple weeks.