WTF Am I being unfair to my manager?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
My manager has been with her boyfriend for about 3 years or so, they live together and she has a kid. She works full time and he's been working doing temp jobs as much as possible. Sometimes the agency have no work for him and he's been poor as hell and she's had to pay all the bills etc. Currently he's working 50 hours a week and he's about to go from a temp contract to a permanent one. She's pissy because he gets paid weekly but soon as he signs the contract he'll have to wait a month before he has any money and she's moaning about having to bail him out this month again. She said she's told him to do extra hours on Saturdays for the temp agency to get more money.

Anyway I told her she was being an ungrateful cow and she was lucky he hadn't told her to stuff it. Working 50 hours a week and she tells him to work Saturdays too? Jesus.

Was I being too harsh or is she the girlfriend from hell?

To pay the bills, she needs to sell the big flat screen TV. It may be their neighbors, but I'm only getting one side of the story.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
How do you know the bills she pays are her bills? I also said to her: 'Would you be happier if he moved out and wasn't a burden on you anymore' 'No' 'Then quit moaning'.

Like this foot, it went over your head. :fly:
352116535xvvkOD_fs.jpg

The bf should go gay so that the manager bitch will forever live in dispair for being such a conniving c^nt that even men turn at the sight of her.

And then you can give me his number.

My manager has been with her boyfriend for about 3 years or so, they live together and she has a kid. She works full time and he's been working doing temp jobs as much as possible. Sometimes the agency have no work for him and he's been poor as hell and she's had to pay all the bills etc. Currently he's working 50 hours a week and he's about to go from a temp contract to a permanent one. She's pissy because he gets paid weekly but soon as he signs the contract he'll have to wait a month before he has any money and she's moaning about having to bail him out this month again. She said she's told him to do extra hours on Saturdays for the temp agency to get more money.

Anyway I told her she was being an ungrateful cow and she was lucky he hadn't told her to stuff it. Working 50 hours a week and she tells him to work Saturdays too? Jesus.

Was I being too harsh or is she the girlfriend from hell?

No, Not too harsh. This is the kind of unthinking, negative, bitchy chick that makes men turn to alcohol, hookers, and the church to escape the horror that their lives have become.

Shes been paying the bills and supporting him... Now shes upset that he's getting a full time job and wants him to work even more?

I'm confused and she sounds like a super cunt.

Before I answer I'd like to know more about her vagina. Is it snug? What is its breadth and depth? Are the lips distended or bloated?