alright you fargots...

J

jaxxor

I'm back from my mission. I hear you've all been missing me and speculating as to my whereabouts, so here's some pictors I took.

The pistols and cards are for my next tattoo. My artist is working on the concept. The next is some wierd "pupuseria" restaurant. I have since learned that they sell Honduran type food. The last is a towtruck that's broken down. I call it, "tOWNED"

so where HAVE you been u fgt?
and dont give us that "in bed with my woman" crap cuz we all know its a lie.
Im betting you were at the next american idol tryouts or something.
Or maybe doing a kareoke tour in gay bars.

Drool-Boy said:
so where HAVE you been u fgt?
and dont give us that "in bed with my woman" crap cuz we all know its a lie.
Im betting you were at the next american idol tryouts or something.
Or maybe doing a kareoke tour in gay bars.

sorry, can't say.

and very fawkin funny with the link changes BTW

Drool-Boy said:
you were in jail for public pooping somewhere , werent you

edit - the pistol pic is pretty cool. Itllmake a good tat if the artist works it right.

tell you what. Monday I'll tell you what I've been up to.

for the tat, I'm thinking of including some sort of homage to alcohol, but it I don't want to clutter it up. The pistols will both be the same as the one on the left, I just didn't have two of them.

jaxxor said:
tell you what. Monday I'll tell you what I've been up to.

for the tat, I'm thinking of including some sort of homage to alcohol, but it I don't want to clutter it up. The pistols will both be the same as the one on the left, I just didn't have two of them.
tatimg10bn.jpg

fly said:
And I think you should use the 2 black jacks. :cool: Hearts are for pussies.

there's some symbology going on there. Obviously the two Jacks since I'm a gemini, and I used the heart because the colors red and black are "my" colors.

jaxxor said:
there's some symbology going on there. Obviously the two Jacks since I'm a gemini, and I used the heart because the colors red and black are "my" colors.
And since they are the one-eyed jacks, they both represent your penis?