Alright. Who or what is making me think of midge lately??

I'm quite grabby and lesbianish when drinking.

Most all of my friends have been the dsame way.

Liam was with me once when we met my friend Katie out one night. Some chick that just had a baby a few weeks earlier showed up and her tits were effinglkdjgklsdhgkld out there! So Katie and I were like, "oooo can I feel?!" And we molested this post-partumed broad's udders.

I like molesting breasts, too. ape just felt left out the last meet in Atlanta :(

Wow, how heartless can one person be to put the love of their life under the scalp and general instead of a cheaper/easier/quicker out-patient surgery on himself.

I've only had one child. If we broke up or something happened to Juli, I would like to have another child. She doesn't want any more, so that's on her.

I've only had one child. If we broke up or something happened to Juli, I would like to have another child. She doesn't want any more, so that's on her.

So you are planning on the relationship's demise and have a desire your current mate will never satisfy. This will end well.

You do realize it's much easier to reverse a vasectomy and has a much higer rate of success than a tubal ligation reversal

or he could be an optimist and believe that he'd be with Juli forever. It's like he's planning a breakup already.

or he could be an optimist and believe that he'd be with Juli forever. It's like he's planning a breakup already.

He did mention something happening to her.....it does happen. Look at HN.....somehow he always seems to fall down the stairs. Is he really that clumsy? I think not.

He did mention something happening to her.....it does happen. Look at HN.....somehow he always seems to fall down the stairs. Is he really that clumsy? I think not.

Or get stabbed with a stabby knife.

Attempted murder happens, ya never know.

I never suggested a snip job to Liam.

It was my idea that he not get it for the reason he listed.