Alright. That's IT.

Van-Damme-Friday-1783.gif

This is MY goodbye thread, ya'll. :heart:

I regret to inform the crew that I must depart your stormy seaz. Your 20 foot waves are just too skurry for me!! :omy:

It's going to be the best goodbye thread in the history of interweb tears!!!

(Don't worry Zac, everything you mentioned about Ape'z minicawk will never be revealed! Also, the pics of her punishing you will all go away with me. You can trust me, buddy.
ziplip.gif

First:
I would like an e-party! We will have a cam party for this and everyone MUST be in their best lingerie and for the men - boxers, NO SPEEDOS, because I will personally hack your cam and send those pics to your mum. They are a disgrace to men's cawk n ballz. :confused:

Second: You must send me prezzies! And they better be good. No freaking gift baskets, because I will come over and free Ape'z cats to the wild if this happens! And I'll take money, too. I have Paypal! I'm not picky like black people!

Third: I must have my name as a smiley upon my departure! :D:cool:
I request the best graphic artist in this joint. So send me samples and MAYBE you will be chosen!

Quattro: All requests must be met, because I secretly co-own 4chanz and will personally launch an interweb missile at this place if I'm not fully satisfied! :mad:

Filth: Let the fun begin, people! Go shopping for your sexythreads and send pics to my box for approval! yay! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:fly:

Kisses!

Juli :heart::heart::heart:

as if you would ever leave lol.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Still waiting to talk about IT. Anyone know why my comp stopped detecting my printer all of a sudden?

So I missed the earlier description of the problem, so forgive me for asking.

What model printer?

Connecting via IP? USB? Wireless?

Have you checked services to see if spooler.exe is running correctly?