almost too funny, and links to some eyecandy for us female folk!

In the words of the gal pal who nominated him: "Justin is sincere, sexy, funny, athletic, smart and ambitious. He's perceptive and listens closely if any of his friends need to vent, and he always has your back."

:elfpenis:

Sweet seduction surprise: "I taped a rose under a park bench, and then I brought a girl there later in the day. While we were talking, I pulled out the rose to surprise her."

Three must-haves: "Friends, girls and every type of music. I was a music minor in college, so I learned to appreciate all kinds, from rock and R & B to classical."

Wow him by wearing: "A short, sleek sundress."

Ab fab: "I'm awed by a woman's stomach. It connects all the other sexy parts of her body."

Paradise island: "I'd love to take a girl on a boat ride to a secluded island where we could go exploring and scuba diving."

BigDov said:
In the words of the gal pal who nominated him: "Justin is sincere, sexy, funny, athletic, smart and ambitious. He's perceptive and listens closely if any of his friends need to vent, and he always has your back."

Sweet seduction surprise: "I taped a rose under a park bench, and then I brought a girl there later in the day. While we were talking, I pulled out the rose to surprise her."

Three must-haves: "Friends, girls and every type of music. I was a music minor in college, so I learned to appreciate all kinds, from rock and R & B to classical."

Wow him by wearing: "A short, sleek sundress."

Ab fab: "I'm awed by a woman's stomach. It connects all the other sexy parts of her body."

Paradise island: "I'd love to take a girl on a boat ride to a secluded island where we could go exploring and scuba diving."
the scary thing i can picture his answers. he plays the piano and the guitar, he had a supercrush on this one chick in high school that used to wear sundresses all the time, but i cannot for the life of me picture him being romantic:p

F33nX said:
the scary thing i can picture his answers. he plays the piano and the guitar, he had a supercrush on this one chick in high school that used to wear sundresses all the time, but i cannot for the life of me picture him being romantic:p

He makes my tightie whities get extra tightie- he's super THUPER to me :drool:

:lol:
:fly: