almost too funny, and links to some eyecandy for us female folk!

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
In the words of the gal pal who nominated him: "Justin is sincere, sexy, funny, athletic, smart and ambitious. He's perceptive and listens closely if any of his friends need to vent, and he always has your back."

:elfpenis:

Sweet seduction surprise: "I taped a rose under a park bench, and then I brought a girl there later in the day. While we were talking, I pulled out the rose to surprise her."

Three must-haves: "Friends, girls and every type of music. I was a music minor in college, so I learned to appreciate all kinds, from rock and R & B to classical."

Wow him by wearing: "A short, sleek sundress."

Ab fab: "I'm awed by a woman's stomach. It connects all the other sexy parts of her body."

Paradise island: "I'd love to take a girl on a boat ride to a secluded island where we could go exploring and scuba diving."

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Didn't he make the thread about how to come out to his parents that he's gay?

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
BigDov said:
In the words of the gal pal who nominated him: "Justin is sincere, sexy, funny, athletic, smart and ambitious. He's perceptive and listens closely if any of his friends need to vent, and he always has your back."

Sweet seduction surprise: "I taped a rose under a park bench, and then I brought a girl there later in the day. While we were talking, I pulled out the rose to surprise her."

Three must-haves: "Friends, girls and every type of music. I was a music minor in college, so I learned to appreciate all kinds, from rock and R & B to classical."

Wow him by wearing: "A short, sleek sundress."

Ab fab: "I'm awed by a woman's stomach. It connects all the other sexy parts of her body."

Paradise island: "I'd love to take a girl on a boat ride to a secluded island where we could go exploring and scuba diving."
the scary thing i can picture his answers. he plays the piano and the guitar, he had a supercrush on this one chick in high school that used to wear sundresses all the time, but i cannot for the life of me picture him being romantic:p

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
F33nX said:
the scary thing i can picture his answers. he plays the piano and the guitar, he had a supercrush on this one chick in high school that used to wear sundresses all the time, but i cannot for the life of me picture him being romantic:p

He makes my tightie whities get extra tightie- he's super THUPER to me :drool:

:lol:
:fly:

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
JJ Lady said:
Indiana is kinda scary

Virginia has DSL

Hello Mr. Kansas! :hi2u:

funny thing about mr kansas, is that i met him 6 years ago at a national competition. i ended up dating one of his teammates :eek: