Allez cuisine

I can't stand the that bitch Bobby Flay. Everytime I see him I yell "THAT BITCH BOBBY FLAY!"
My favorite is Morimoto although I like Cat Cora too.

My favorite chief. :drool:

vp_NLawson3.jpg

JJ Lady said:
So who is your favorite and least favorite iron chef in the new America version and why?

Morimoto wins my vote for favorite..come on he was an original. Too bad he doesn't usualy win...the whole US taste thing.

Least is Bobby Flay. He is such a pompus ass!
Fuck Bobby Flay. The first (and only real) battle he had with Morimoto was in the original 'Kitchen Stadium' on the original Japenese IRON CHEF. BOBBY GOT HIS ASS BEAT. Then all those TV suits came up with the idea of Iron Chef America (what a joke) and decided to have a rematch with Morimoto and Flay where Flay would win to "prove" that Americans could cook (yeah right) and justify their new TV program. IT WAS FIXED. SCREW IRON CHEF AMERICA, AND SCREW BOBBY FLAY.

elpmis said:
Fuck Bobby Flay. The first (and only real) battle he had with Morimoto was in the original 'Kitchen Stadium' on the original Japenese IRON CHEF. BOBBY GOT HIS ASS BEAT. Then all those TV suits came up with the idea of Iron Chef America (what a joke) and decided to have a rematch with Morimoto and Flay where Flay would win to "prove" that Americans could cook (yeah right) and justify their new TV program. IT WAS FIXED. SCREW IRON CHEF AMERICA, AND SCREW BOBBY FLAY.

This is exactly how I feel about Flay too. He's an arrogant prick and I am embarrassed that he was used to represent Americans and cooking. Someone needs to beat this man to death.

eileenbunny said:
This is exactly how I feel about Flay too. He's an arrogant prick and I am embarrassed that he was used to represent Americans and cooking. Someone needs to beat this man to death.
that's because we don't give a shit about what's actually good, but what might entertain our attention spans for 1 hour at a time

theacoustician said:
Because his shows are produced by PBS
he's been on emeril and some other shows as a guest on the food network, and i think he's slated to be an iron chef challenger at some point (i think i saw him on the commercials)