Allez cuisine

F33nX said:
those are all good shows, but i'd add Good Deal and Sugar Rush to the list as well:) I'll be making Warren Brown's Tropical Trifle this weekend :drool:
Oh, and I like that show with the two guys that won the reality show. Something about entertaining...

b_sinning said:
There is talk that Rachael Ray filmed an iron cheif but fell apart during it. Total crash and burn. I think one of those celerbity news shows said they had footage of it.
i must see this. i'd sleep better at night knowing that i'm not one of a handful that thinks she's totally full of shit and the stuff she makes is god awful.

F33nX said:
i must see this. i'd sleep better at night knowing that i'm not one of a handful that thinks she's totally full of shit and the stuff she makes is god awful.
1. Her recipes are crap
2. She's annoying
3. She cheats at $40 a day

I hope her and Flay get pushed off the side of a mountain.

In addition to all the love shown the the chefs already mentioned, I'd like to throw some to Tyler Flourence. He's probably the most underrated chef on Food Network.

In non-Food TV shows, America's Test Kitchen (PBS) is badass.

theacoustician said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
whoa
whoa
whoa
whoa
whoa
whoa
She's a tucker?

Ya, couldn't you tell? :lol:

Dude, if she was a tucker, then she got some freaking huge implants...and I don't think any doctor could pull that kind of change off.

To be honest, I made that post as she was reading over my shoulder last night. My ploy was to post random crazy shit about her (that she knows about) so that she will feel compelled to join the forum in order to defend herself. She is still resisting :mad:

theacoustician said:
1. Her recipes are crap
2. She's annoying

In addition to all the love shown the the chefs already mentioned, I'd like to throw some to Tyler Flourence. He's probably the most underrated chef on Food Network.

I can't believe the only show he's on anymore is "How to Boil Water". It's a crime that he's not as popular as he used to be. I make an adaptation of his pecan pie for every family gathering.

And yes, Rachel Ray should be thrown off the side of a mountain, into a giant food mill, and just to spite her, have her guts placed into a friggin MEASURING CUP. I love what that ET thing says that b_sinning linked to. She is the first to confess that she's not a chef. Not only that, but she had to have Mario Batali on her side. So lame.

theacoustician said:
1. Her recipes are crap
2. She's annoying

Rachel is aweseom. She makes good every day recipes, I don't see how you can fault her for that. And she seems down to earth. The other day she was talking about working at Howard Johnsons.

But you're right on the $40 a day. That show totally sucks tho.

Sarcasmo said:
I love her too, but she makes weird facial expressions when she gets excited while talking. And her head is massive.

Yum! Turkey!

rachael_ray_fhm2.jpg

I could play act being a chief with Mario Batali helping me.

b_sinning said:
Yum! Turkey!

I could play act being a chief with Mario Batali helping me.
that can't be her, her thighs are like 900000 times bigger than that. her jeans always look like 2 sizes too small on the show.

b_sinning said:
My wife has a crush on Alton so she usually watches both.
How can you not love Alton?

F33nX said:

I did see this on a commercial or something for Entertainment Tonight. I wonder if we could find it on line

fly said:
Rachel is aweseom. She makes good every day recipes, I don't see how you can fault her for that. And she seems down to earth. The other day she was talking about working at Howard Johnsons.

But you're right on the $40 a day. That show totally sucks tho.

Ok...so the "30 minute meals" would be a great concept if I didn't totally hate her and think that she is the most annoying person on the face of the Earth.

I like Mario.

JJ Lady said:
Ok...so the "30 minute meals" would be a great concept if I didn't totally hate her and think that she is the most annoying person on the face of the Earth.
We made some of her banana-oat pancakes this morning. Damn they were good.