Allez cuisine

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
So who is your favorite and least favorite iron chef in the new America version and why?

Morimoto wins my vote for favorite..come on he was an original. Too bad he doesn't usualy win...the whole US taste thing.

Least is Bobby Flay. He is such a pompus ass!

Giada_De_Laurentiis2_d.jpg

SpangeMonkee said:
all I know is that Emeril needs to be put on late at night and Good Eats should be on like 3 times a day.

I like Unwrapped too. Love seeing the industrial machines make food. Who would have thought Marc Summers would have ever found a job after Double Dare?

my fav iron chef is morimoto. the new class of iron chefs is just cheesy. at various times i can't stand any of the new chefs, but most of all i hate bobby flay, he was such a douchebag when he competed in the original series and his mantra about the show has infected the others.
you know what i'd love to see? rachael ray, the "queen of speed cuisine" be a competitor on the show and have the judges completely tear her a new asshole (other than the one on her face, that is) and expose her as the fake chef she is.

fly said:
That's the Everyday Italian chick right? She's hot.

I never watch Iron Chef. My faves:

Everyday Italian
30 Minute Meals
Good Eats
Barefoot Contessa (sometimes)
Emeril (somtimes)
those are all good shows, but i'd add Good Deal and Sugar Rush to the list as well:) I'll be making Warren Brown's Tropical Trifle this weekend :drool:

F33nX said:
you know what i'd love to see? rachael ray, the "queen of speed cuisine" be a competitor on the show and have the judges completely tear her a new asshole (other than the one on her face, that is) and expose her as the fake chef she is.

There is talk that Rachael Ray filmed an iron cheif but fell apart during it. Total crash and burn. I think one of those celerbity news shows said they had footage of it.