All your flynavy are now belong to Uncle Sam :( Semper Fly!!!

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
Repoast from another forum but okay :p

So, Flynavy shipped out yesterday morning, he's officially a member of the US Marine Corps.

I got a call at 10pm CST, answered the phone "Hello" and then theres this voice barking at me like some drill instructor in a movie:

Hello Sarah *** This is Recruit Michael Taylor of the US Marine Corps
I am calling to inform you of my arrival
My next contact with you will be via US postal service, I will write a postcard to you on Friday with an address to which you can correspond with me via US postal service. My graduation date is October 3, if that date changes, expect to hear from me via US postal Service.

*click*

I looked like this :eek: for a good 2 minutes after that call, I didn't even get a chance to say "Hi" "I love you" or "Take care" or anything, it was like he had his drill instructor standing over his shoulder with a script to bark off and only 5 seconds in which to do so.

SO

Flynavy is a marine now, and he will be writing to me on Friday with his new address. I figured it would be cool to make a thread for him, which I can print out and send to him once I get his address, and if any of you want him to write to you, you can post your address in this thread and he'll get it.

Or if you want to tell him to Frak off and die commie scuzbucket, you can say that too.

I personally miss him a lot, it's going to be very strange not talking with him after having gotten so used to doing so everyday for the past 5+ years.

So, without further ado:

We hart U Semper Fly!!!

k<4

soap on a rope gives hope to the dope when the dope with the soap gets poked in the scrote