All you search engine savvy people

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
I just went to remove a load of laundry from the drier and there was a busted ink pen in the drier. To make matters worse it was a 4 color pen (i.e 4 tubes of ink). So I am search for ways to remove ink from clothing and have pretty much found I am s.o.l. But does anyone know what I would search to find how to remove a large amount of ink from the inside of a drier? :(

Or does anyone themselves know how?

rubbing alcohol on the ink spots and then soak the clothes in scalding hot water. Make sure only like colors are in the hot water or you'll have other problems.

After the soak run them through the wash one more time with color safe bleach if you have some, if not just run them through regular and it should get most if not all of the ink out.

I do this at least once every 6 months usually with gel pens :mad:

shes using my ancient rubbing alcohol that actually expired a year before we even met. :lol:

when i left back for work at lunch she was laying on the couch with a burning throat and nose. Guess that what happens when you stuck your head in a dryer with rubbing alcohol to take out the stains left in the dryer. :eek:

I once dried a load of laundry and afterwords found a tube of lipstick in the dryer... that crap was then melted over all my clothes. :(

I just went and bought a new wardrobe and had a ton of work shirts after that.

shes using my ancient rubbing alcohol that actually expired a year before we even met. :lol:

when i left back for work at lunch she was laying on the couch with a burning throat and nose. Guess that what happens when you stuck your head in a dryer with rubbing alcohol to take out the stains left in the dryer. :eek:

I did this too, except I had my head in the dryer and was using Goof-off. Talk about clear sinuses.