Samoncouch1.jpg

packandplay.jpg

holycrap.jpg

floortime2.jpg

floortime1.jpg

bouncychair.jpg

bouncychair2.jpg

OMG I LOVE HER!@!!!!#$@!#

I never see photos of her on FB, how can I properly stalk you?

No, that's Casey. He is mostly terrified of the baby, especially if she cries. Fluffy, the evil one, actually worked out how everyone predicted. She loves the baby and is super protective of her. She's the only one who spends time with Sam and cuddles with her. Fluffy licks Sam's head and curls up on the nursing pillow with us while Sam is eating. If Sam is crying Fluffy comes to find us immediately and make sure we are dealing with the situation. She still doesn't like other people, but Sam is her human. It's actually pretty amazing to see and we are thrilled. We do worry that Fluffy may become overprotective of the bun, but we are going to be moving into a house where she can be separated from guests if need be.

No, that's Casey. He is mostly terrified of the baby, especially if she cries. Fluffy, the evil one, actually worked out how everyone predicted. She loves the baby and is super protective of her. She's the only one who spends time with Sam and cuddles with her. Fluffy licks Sam's head and curls up on the nursing pillow with us while Sam is eating. If Sam is crying Fluffy comes to find us immediately and make sure we are dealing with the situation. She still doesn't like other people, but Sam is her human. It's actually pretty amazing to see and we are thrilled. We do worry that Fluffy may become overprotective of the bun, but we are going to be moving into a house where she can be separated from guests if need be.
:heart:

That is AWESOME. I was scared to ask what happened. :)

Gosh I see Dan in Sam's face like tons... too funny. Hopefully she gets his voice too.. heheeh

After the first picture I was totally expecting you to just posts lots of pictures of cats. It would have been funny but I also approve of actual baby pictures. She is adorable.

she's BEAUTIFUL!! i love her little nose, and i agree with apes...i see a lot of dan in her, too!!

awww she's a happy one!!! :heart:

We believe it is too many cats as well but we did not choose this. It just happened. Also she is actually not that fat. She's not called fluffy because someone was boring when naming her. Casey actually weighs more. He's solid muscle tho.

Yeah, its too many here too. Two will be the max in the future.