Hawt All the sorostitots are singing this

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,135
At the bar crawls this week since graduation is next week.

Are they simply warning the male population that they're mentally unstable?

One bar in town has a sign on the door that says bar crawls are by appointment only :lol:

[video=youtube_share;UxxajLWwzqY]http://youtu.be/UxxajLWwzqY[/video]

My guess is because it's repetitive and doesn't require any actual singing, just loud drunken yelling-along.

I was going to say I don't understand how people listen to this shit, but then I thought about what I listen to and realized they'd probably say the same of me, and taste is subjective :hs:

Also, I dig that song. Nothing beats flying down a farm-to-market while blasting Icona Pop and blown out on meth.

That's a terribly complex equation for a little humor. And also sick. Pedophilia is not okay.

I am not sure if you are living up to your username, but it doesn't mean that they are actually toddlers, but rather that they are young, and also that they act like toddlers (not that they are having sex with toddlers who happen to also be sex workers, who've banded together to form a sisterhood)

I am not sure if you are living up to your username, but it doesn't mean that they are actually toddlers, but rather that they are young, and also that they act like toddlers (not that they are having sex with toddlers who happen to also be sex workers, who've banded together to form a sisterhood)

Are there toddlers involved at all? Perhaps as witnesses, or simply in the role of a prop?

Are there toddlers involved at all? Perhaps as witnesses, or simply in the role of a prop?
No toddlers were harmed in the making of the phrase.

9W7qNu4.gif