Hawt All the sorostitots are singing this

I get that it's probably not a big deal to you guys, but that entire mindset is what allows things like being violated when passed out to not be considered REAL rape, because she's a total slut/sorostitute/etc and I won't perpetuate it.

Yeah, now you've gone entirely off the deep end.

Yeah, now you've gone entirely off the deep end.

I'm not saying you do that, that you believe that, but it's indicative of a culture that likes to punish women for enjoying sex.

Note that there is no analogous word for males. Frat bros, maybe, but that just means they're bro-y, not that they're sluts or manwhores or what have you.

I've far too huge of a headache to dissect the reasoning of posting this song...but while I'd prob not put it on myself in the car, I can totally see myself and my sister or someone equally fun blasting this on the way out somewhere just to yell and get in the mood. It's a danged good some for that! AND being drunk, dancing with other peeps and yell/singing to this would be fun! But, we're silly like that.

Our "get in the mood songs" are:

"One Bourbon, One Shot, One Beer" by George Thorogood And we sing this one with a deep voice like him, too. We end up just cracking up like crazy over this. :fly:
[video=youtube_share;ISmgOrhELXs]http://youtu.be/ISmgOrhELXs[/video]

Come on, who doesn't have "get in the mood to booze" songs with their fave peeps??

Actually the original was done by Amos Milburn in the early 50's. John Lee Hooker did a version of this song in the middle 60's. George Thorogood's version is mix of the JLH version and a JLH tune called House Rent Boogie.

I'm not saying you do that, that you believe that, but it's indicative of a culture that likes to punish women for enjoying sex.

Note that there is no analogous word for males. Frat bros, maybe, but that just means they're bro-y, not that they're sluts or manwhores or what have you.

A word, no, there is not, but my respect for your typical backwards cap wearing "frat boy" that engages in such behaviour is just slightly lower than that of rancid cat vomit in my shoe.

And yet, women keep surrounding these people, and they take no blame for what happens?