Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STUPID PEOPLE I KNOW:

this should honestly be it’s own thread of all the stupid people we know..

anyhoo i have a CLIENT.. not a buddy or girlfriend, but a client who knows i’m an FA and periodically sends me these text messages looking for flights

giphy.gif

like she wants to know if she can hop on one of my planes to get to where the fuck she needs to get.

i have told her REPEATEDLY that i’m not a commercial FA, that I only fly on PJs and in order
to get on a flight on a PJ it’s like 50k

even ifffff i could magically put you on a PRIVATE FLIGHT, what makes you feel sooo comfortable to ask me, a person you see a few times a year i could hook her up ? eww

giphy.gif

she’s super beautiful and talented (she’s an artist) but she’s dumb AF !!!

last text was feb 20 then today lololol

dd8bc220ef3160244457ecc726b6c146.jpg

fd7356c4c0b3eb281c94e5bfcc198fa4.jpg

EVEN IF I COULD PUT SOMEONE ON ONE OF MY PRIVATE JETS, YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT PERSON WILL BE KIKO AND ONLY KIKO

bitch pay your $700 and call Delta to get your ass to Atlanta

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
STUPID PEOPLE I KNOW:

this should honestly be it’s own thread of all the stupid people we know..

anyhoo i have a CLIENT.. not a buddy or girlfriend, but a client who knows i’m an FA and periodically sends me these text messages looking for flights

giphy.gif

like she wants to know if she can hop on one of my planes to get to where the fuck she needs to get.

i have told her REPEATEDLY that i’m not a commercial FA, that I only fly on PJs and in order
to get on a flight on a PJ it’s like 50k

even ifffff i could magically put you on a PRIVATE FLIGHT, what makes you feel sooo comfortable to ask me, a person you see a few times a year i could hook her up ? eww

giphy.gif

she’s super beautiful and talented (she’s an artist) but she’s dumb AF !!!

last text was feb 20 then today lololol

dd8bc220ef3160244457ecc726b6c146.jpg

fd7356c4c0b3eb281c94e5bfcc198fa4.jpg

EVEN IF I COULD PUT SOMEONE ON ONE OF MY PRIVATE JETS, YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT PERSON WILL BE KIKO AND ONLY KIKO

bitch pay your $700 and call Delta to get your ass to Atlanta
People are weird yo. I mentioned this a few weeks ago on here. Everyone is just so... stupid. Like I know someone who keeps asking to find and fill out applications for them because "youre good with computers and your in the hospital anyway" like... That literally doesnt mean Im finding shit for you and calling places etc. This person literally can barely read, email is "confusing", cant use amazon because package went to neighbors house once, but somehow is always on their phone.

Last edited:
People are weird yo. I mentioned this a few weeks ago on here. Everyone is just so... stupid. Like I know someone who keeps asking to find and fill out applications for them because "youre good with computers and your in the hospital anyway" like... That literally doesnt mean Im finding shit for you and calling places etc. This person literally can barely read, email is "confusing", cant use amazon because package went to neighbors house once, but somehow is always on their phone.

that’s when you start CHARGING PEOPLE MONEY

that’s when you start CHARGING PEOPLE MONEY
Dude they went to one of those cut rate electronic/phone repair places because they wanted a battery bank or w/e not important, dude at the store literally ordered it from amazon and charged them 2x for it. I was like um...

It's a three day weekend here so I've doing all sorts of fun shit. Went to a comedy show Saturday, today I've started redoing my garden. Planted a bunch of seedling flowers and putting them in differing locations to see what works. Hope at least some of them germinate well. Going to turn over my now weed ridden flowerbed next weekend in preparation for them to all be planted in.

• Love
Reactions: fly
Status
Not open for further replies.