Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I saw the thing game posted over in the game thread, and today a nurse had asked me for a book recommendation.

I was reading Lovecraft but you can't just drop names on people not mention it's a bit inaccessible except, at the mountains of madness.

Now here's the thing, the thing and at the mountains of madness both occur in Antarctica, both involve ancient aliens....

Pretty amazing really.

Edit - stupid phone.

He captured the dread of those early explorers well and made it terrifying.

I can’t imagine being marooned there for months.
I just finished The Terror by Dan Simmons. About an artic exploration team that gets stuck in the ice on the search for the northwest passage, and then shit gets real weird. Not lovecraft weird, but not normal

I saw that as a tv series
Seriously messed up shit that was
I havent seen the tv show (dont think i want to, the book stuck hard enough in my head, i dont need visuals attached to it), but i did read some about it after i read the book. The book is way more fucked than the tv show from what i saw.

I just finished The Terror by Dan Simmons. About an artic exploration team that gets stuck in the ice on the search for the northwest passage, and then shit gets real weird. Not lovecraft weird, but not normal
I loved hyperion, the first few books anyway. Haven't heard of Dan Simmons since like middle school.

it’s just him i think cuz like i said, i’ve enebro met anyone like this
he’s so anti canadian

omg the shit he says about the canadian government is just as absurd. he wants to kill Trudeau with his bare hands
When I was up there last year there was a lot of anti Trudeau sentiment when I was in some of the small towns and out in the sticks. It was like I was in the states listening to people bitch about Biden.

When I was up there last year there was a lot of anti Trudeau sentiment when I was in some of the small towns and out in the sticks. It was like I was in the states listening to people bitch about Biden.
Oh the hicks are usually the ones with a “Fuck Trudeau” sticker on their pickup, which is ironic, because they are usually homophobic but I guess Justin does it for them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Oh the hicks are usually the ones with a “Fuck Trudeau” sticker on their pickup, which is ironic, because they are usually homophobic but I guess Justin does it for them.
I'm going to northern Manitoba in about 3 weeks. I wonder what I'll hear about him up there 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.