Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLORIDA IS WIIIIILD

i went to this bar by the beach and i was watching a band play and made friends with some folks! they bought me drinks and i had a blast.

i met a 73 yr old retired Boston gangster who’s living his best life from all the cocaine he trafficked back in the 80s
omg he was so much fun ! his accent was the best! we partied and he drove me back to my hotel in his convertible.

we reached my hotel and sat in the parking lot. we were laughing and exchanging gangster stories and we were like omg cocaine was the besssst back in the day woohoooo cocaineeeee

then i get out of the car and is my fucking FO not sitting there on the bench looking right at me— he had been listening to the whole conversation.

he’s like “hey El Chapo, good talk with grandpa ?”

ugh

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
FLORIDA IS WIIIIILD

i went to this bar by the beach and i was watching a band play and made friends with some folks! they bought me drinks and i had a blast.

i met a 73 yr old retired Boston gangster who’s living his best life from all the cocaine he trafficked back in the 80s
omg he was so much fun ! his accent was the best! we partied and he drove me back to my hotel in his convertible.

we reached my hotel and sat in the parking lot. we were laughing and exchanging gangster stories and we were like omg cocaine was the besssst back in the day woohoooo cocaineeeee

then i get out of the car and is my fucking FO not sitting there on the bench looking right at me— he had been listening to the whole conversation.

ugh
Your own worst enemy.

FLORIDA IS WIIIIILD

ugh
That's amazing. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
ok so my FO is clearly racist and he low key throws jabs at me and at just anyone who’s not white.

i don’t know how many times he’s said ..

-mexican criminals with illegal guns are the real mass shooters

-oh those Chinese will eat anything

-your apple products are the gateway to the chinese

-the chinese are killing us with their fentanyl, we’ve tracked it back to them

-don’t fly air france, those french frogs like to crash their planes

-if you want to go for a swim in the ocean, book an air france flight

-the US border walls are down and there are 10,000 criminals crossing into the USA EVERY DAY!

-don’t go to idaho , they’ll getcha there with their cults

-korean cars are death traps

-the gays dont deserve flags

honestly i have never met a canadian citizen like this.
he’s super consumed with hate and conspiracy theories. no wonder he hasn’t gotten a blow job since the 90s

ok so my FO is clearly racist and he low key throws jabs at me and at just anyone who’s not white.

i don’t know how many times he’s said ..

-mexican criminals with illegal guns are the real mass shooters

-oh those Chinese will eat anything

-your apple products are the gateway to the chinese

-the chinese are killing us with their fentanyl, we’ve tracked it back to them

-don’t fly air france, those french frogs like to crash their planes

-if you want to go for a swim in the ocean, book an air france flight

-the US border walls are down and there are 10,000 criminals crossing into the USA EVERY DAY!

-don’t go to idaho , they’ll getcha there with their cults

-korean cars are death traps

-the gays dont deserve flags

honestly i have never met a canadian citizen like this.
he’s super consumed with hate and conspiracy theories. no wonder he hasn’t gotten a blow job since the 90s
wtf. You guys are supposed to be the nice ones. Well, not you specifically, but you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.