Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is gail cute?
Gail:

c9e869995416c1492350060cd8b9eea9b73edd05.gif

Actually he's like 30 something with a failed marriage and 3 kids. His parents bought him a restaurant to run at like 20. He's cheating on his gf and has two duis.

I don't talk. I'm not deaf. Also I'll memorize your license if I ever see it and your phone code.

I will hit a goose tho. Once in January 2002 I was in Cuyahoga falls Ohio and a Canadian goose went after me. Not my first encounter with a goose but I slipped on the goose shit and grabbed it and chocked the shit out of it.
Somehow that's even more pathetic.

it was being in college for Elementary Education that gave me the aforementioned epiphany.

overall the move is toward a deeper relationship with numbers and math so that kids/people understand the math rather than Follow The Algorithms, but

there are issues with implementation of the "new
math" because a lot of the teachers being expected to teach it either weren't really taught it/were only taught the Old Math™ when they went to school, or because of schools/administration forcing a strict Teach To The Test approach that doesn't allow for variance, AND because parents are also not given a primer on the new methods so they don't know how to decode the homework to help their kids out.

it's not perfect by any means, and I can understand how it can be frustrating for teachers and parents and therefore kids, but tbh the old way was plenty frustrating to me so it feels like that part comes out even. and they DO eventually get to the algorithms part, so that part isn't changing and it'll still be a tool they have, it's just that they get to learn additional tools, too, that can better contextualize the steps of the algorithm.

in grownup math/science, it's kind of like how it can be a lot easier to remember a formula if you understand how to derive it - you CAN memorize it and it's usually faster if you have, but if you understand WHY you're doing what you're doing, you don't even really have to remember the formula, you just Understand That Shit
I'm very scared because next year my daughter will be in a higher math than my sister has learned to teach (my sister is a 5th-grade teacher and has learned to teach through 6th grade on-grade concepts. I won't have anyone to help me understand what my daughter is doing next year.

@august
I think I get it. You gave birth to Starchy

big D loves this scene & quotes it often :lol:

I'm very scared because next year my daughter will be in a higher math than my sister has learned to teach (my sister is a 5th-grade teacher and has learned to teach through 6th grade on-grade concepts. I won't have anyone to help me understand what my daughter is doing next year.
I don't know if I can find my old books/resources but I'm somewhat hip to the lingo and processes and I'm still buds with some of my teaching classmates, feel free to hit me up if you end up with questions/confusion - I can't guarantee I can answer them, but I'll for sure give it a go if you think another set of eyes could help!

I was just driving past a self storage place and like all the alarms were going off and some van pulls away super fast.

First reaction was well that's interesting. Then I got further up the block and was like fuck I have to call the cops don't I? Anyway called them and actually got a pleasant dispatcher. Little bit of not sounding like we just killed your dog goes a long way anne arundel.

Anyway didn't stick around. Lasiks makes you have to pee like nonstop.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i came across this freak of nature on tiktok, he’s from russia or some shit .. anyhoo this lovely man has had bicep implants in his arms.

tiktok is a special place sometimes.

658286884638aca1fc04c34f7006ec53.jpg

e7b0d87f096e0beafecc15b62bcc16e4.jpg

f3b704ddf75e669cb53a4e59cbe4564a.jpg

A. He looks like he tried to eat honey right from the bee-hive and got stung on the mouth a bunch
2. Whatever "doctor" did that to him should be fuckin ashamed of themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.