Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all the area around that immediate area was Indian reservation land. How did you live there?
Yeah it's obijwe iirc. Idk the details I was 10. My dad was doing a power distribution project in the area.

Actually really hated that move. I had just gotten to know my last town and bam we're going to the fucking middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
Yeah it's obijwe iirc. Idk the details I was 10. My dad was doing a power distribution project in the area.

Actually really hated that move. I had just gotten to know my last town and bam we're going to the fucking middle of nowhere.
ya got your b and j swapped
it might help remember the spelling if you remember the bastardized version, Chippewa, which is (very) loosely based on. then again, Ojibwe is also an exonym anyway & their name for themselves is Anishinaabe (so like Ojibwe:Anishinaabe::Germany: Deutschland)

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
it might help remember the spelling if you remember the bastardized version, Chippewa, which is (very) loosely based on. then again, Ojibwe is also an exonym anyway & their name for themselves is Anishinaabe (so like Ojibwe:Anishinaabe::Germany:Deutschland)
Never knew that. I didn't have much contact with the native kids cause I was homeschooled. It was super lonely actually cause it is wayyyyy out there.

it might help remember the spelling if you remember the bastardized version, Chippewa, which is (very) loosely based on. then again, Ojibwe is also an exonym anyway & their name for themselves is Anishinaabe (so like Ojibwe:Anishinaabe::Germany: Deutschland)
Saw Anishinaabe multiple places on the way up. No Ojibwe in sight.

I thought all the area around that immediate area was Indian reservation land. How did you live there?
He's obviously indigenous
Elizabeth Warren Msnbc GIF by GIPHY News

Saw Anishinaabe multiple places on the way up. No Ojibwe in sight.
I only remember that because there is a historic recreation thing up there somewhere of like a trading post we went to and they always referred to them as Ojibwe. We rented a house way out in the woods that was kinda shitty. The nearest neighbors were like, really far away and down a super long dirt road.

Status
Not open for further replies.