Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why we have to attempt to free a female basketball player who tried to smuggle THC into Russia? Ummm, she broke the law. wtf am I missing here?
Because she is in jail in a country actively hostile to us over traces of THC and pot is illegal there in the same way its illegal in Alabama or other similar states. Under 6 grams is an administrative punishment over there.

Citizens shouldn't be political pawns. Putin is using her to punish the US and Biden for their position on Ukraine and sanctions on Russia.

Why the fuck wouldn't we help our citizens?

So for the first time ever, ive gotten service with a post-paid big mobile phone company, in this case tmobile. Prior to this I always just did pre-paid MVNOs, bought a year at a time of whatever via Mint mobile or ting, or tello or whomever for half the price of what it would cost through tmobile or verizon.

I went with tmobile proper for a couple of devices this time around. What a god fucking awful experience.

I went to their store, and they are only allowed to have one phone out of their corporate safe every 12 minutes, and the safe regularly malfunctions, so you sit there waiting for 12-24 minutes assuming you're the only customer just to buy a device. They arent able to access inventory to even know if they have the device in the safe, or access other stores inventory. I had the same experience at 3 stores, so this isnt just one store fucking up, its corporate policy fuckup.

Then it takes 30-45 minutes to activate the service and the device, and it regularly fails along the way. Then they charge you 40 dollars "convenience fee" for the privilege of this fuck-awful experience

With the MVNOs ive been with in the past, they send me a free sim... i poke a 12 digit code from that sim into their website, it activates my service, and im done.
Tmobile SJCKS pre pay. Tradfone and cricket use the same network and willl have you sorted in minutes.

Tmobile SJCKS pre pay. Tradfone and cricket use the same network and willl have you sorted in minutes.
mint and tello are both tmobile too.

The devices i was buying are only activatable on tmobile proper. Watchphones for the kiddos to reach out if they need to when theyre out and about. Almost all the devices in that category are complete crap, but tmobile has a nice device that can only be activated on full tmobile. they also have a nice cheap service for lte watchphones, 10 bucks a mo all in, 5 with autopay. Thats cheaper than i could get through any of the MVNOs if i could use them with the devices (i cant)

Well that sucks. My mom was using a MVNO and I told her to go to Tmobile as she's old and everything is confusing. Hopefully I didn't just make things worse.
if she went to a store, she's gonna fuckin hate it as an old person. Theres a corporate music station that every store plays, at high volume, that the store workers cant control. It stays on until it automatically turns off when the store closes. They were covering their ears and walking outside when talking to their own tech support to even hear themselves over the music.

And it was the same music, at the same volume in all three stores i went to.

I would probably go on a murder-spree if i had to work in that store.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
if she went to a store, she's gonna fuckin hate it as an old person. Theres a corporate music station that every store plays, at high volume, that the store workers cant control. It stays on until it automatically turns off when the store closes. They were covering their ears and walking outside when talking to their own tech support to even hear themselves over the music.

Yeah when I covered the Annapolis mall all the t-mobile employees sat out front on lawn chairs. The actual store is basically unbearable.

At&t is right next door and they don't play music. Firefighter discount too.

Because she is in jail in a country actively hostile to us over traces of THC and pot is illegal there in the same way its illegal in Alabama or other similar states. Under 6 grams is an administrative punishment over there.

Citizens shouldn't be political pawns. Putin is using her to punish the US and Biden for their position on Ukraine and sanctions on Russia.

Why the fuck wouldn't we help our citizens?
Do you have any proof that suggests it was just traces? That's generally not the case for vape cartridges...

Well fuck. They're usually the cheapest.

Do you have any proof that suggests it was just traces? That's generally not the case for vape cartridges...
Do you have proof that its not traces?
No one is saying otherwise, including the Russians. If they had an amount they could pin on her to justify the sentence, they'd be using it.

Do you have proof that its not traces?
No one is saying otherwise, including the Russians. If they had an amount they could pin on her to justify the sentence, they'd be using it.
I don't know the amount. I assume its whatever amount gets you 10 years in prison there, which is what she is facing. Your total guess of 'traces' is completely illogical.

edit: It seems the amount was .7g. While not 'traces' that's not a lot either. However, laws are laws...

I don't know the amount. I assume its whatever amount gets you 10 years in prison there, which is what she is facing. Your total guess of 'traces' is completely illogical.

edit: It seems the amount was .7g. While not 'traces' that's not a lot either. However, laws are laws...
Russia also says they have a STRONK highly-advanced military, so.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Apparently they're satanic, if you're fucking nutters.
On May 1, 2022, Kandiss Taylor, a candidate running in the Georgia Republican gubernatorial primary, released a campaign ad calling for the destruction of the Guidestones.[13]

On July 6, 2022, an explosion hit the stones, destroying the Swahili/Hindi language slab and causing significant damage to the capstone. Nearby residents reportedly heard and felt explosions at around 4:00 a.m.[14][11] CCTV footage recorded a vehicle leaving the scene and police are investigating the incident.[11] The remaining stones were dismantled by authorities later in the day with a backhoe for safety reasons.[15][16][17][18]

So, apparently open terrorism is ok now. Dont like something, blow it up!

On May 1, 2022, Kandiss Taylor, a candidate running in the Georgia Republican gubernatorial primary, released a campaign ad calling for the destruction of the Guidestones.[13]

On July 6, 2022, an explosion hit the stones, destroying the Swahili/Hindi language slab and causing significant damage to the capstone. Nearby residents reportedly heard and felt explosions at around 4:00 a.m.[14][11] CCTV footage recorded a vehicle leaving the scene and police are investigating the incident.[11] The remaining stones were dismantled by authorities later in the day with a backhoe for safety reasons.[15][16][17][18]

Then she posted about how glorious God was for the terrorism. They're the American Taliban, and they're taking over.

• Gravy

I cant wait for no one to be prosecuted!

Id hate to side with the idiot on this one but she's a being held as a political captive. We gave 5 billion to Ukraine and suddenly our most popular athlete in country gets popped for THC possesion. Yeah. Really isnt scientific.

• Gravy

Laws are laws, and in Russia anything under 6g is an administrative punishment only.
So, fuck Russia and anyone actively supporting her doing time for thjs.

Status
Not open for further replies.